Ninjustsu supplies

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by fatninja, Mar 17, 2017.

1. fatninja

fatninja Yellow Belt

Hey All, I was wonder on buying a Gi for class, I usually wear black sweats, I was wondering, while there are a lot of suppliers out there, I don't want some cheesy representation, I want a quality garment, also some weapons, Kamas , Books ,as well as Bujinkan t-shirts and such ,etc, where do you guys get your stuff from?
    Thanks!

Tim

2. Chris Parker

Chris Parker Grandmaster

• MartialTalk Mentor
    Hi Tim,

There are a large number of suppliers, but you might find your instructor has a relationship with someone local (as I do), so the first port of call is always them.

Most schools do their own t-shirts, so you know... and Kama aren't Bujinkan weapons... as with everything, take it one step at a time... you may find that your instructor has a preference for specific weapons at particular grades... or in a specific order... with my students, they are free to get any weapon at any time they want (in conjunction with discussing it with me... I'm not about to advise a shinken for a newebie, for instance), however there are specific recommendations and requirements at particular ranks... Hanbo first... then a Bokuto... training knife... and so on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise MT Moderator Staff Member

As Chris said it is best to talk with your instructor and find out who he uses.

4. fatninja

fatninja Yellow Belt

Okay, Thanks Chris!