Ninjustsu supplies

fatninja

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey All, I was wonder on buying a Gi for class, I usually wear black sweats, I was wondering, while there are a lot of suppliers out there, I don't want some cheesy representation, I want a quality garment, also some weapons, Kamas , Books ,as well as Bujinkan t-shirts and such ,etc, where do you guys get your stuff from?
Thanks!

Tim

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

There are a large number of suppliers, but you might find your instructor has a relationship with someone local (as I do), so the first port of call is always them.

Most schools do their own t-shirts, so you know... and Kama aren't Bujinkan weapons... as with everything, take it one step at a time... you may find that your instructor has a preference for specific weapons at particular grades... or in a specific order... with my students, they are free to get any weapon at any time they want (in conjunction with discussing it with me... I'm not about to advise a shinken for a newebie, for instance), however there are specific recommendations and requirements at particular ranks... Hanbo first... then a Bokuto... training knife... and so on.

OP
F

fatninja

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi Tim,

There are a large number of suppliers, but you might find your instructor has a relationship with someone local (as I do), so the first port of call is always them.

Most schools do their own t-shirts, so you know... and Kama aren't Bujinkan weapons... as with everything, take it one step at a time... you may find that your instructor has a preference for specific weapons at particular grades... or in a specific order... with my students, they are free to get any weapon at any time they want (in conjunction with discussing it with me... I'm not about to advise a shinken for a newebie, for instance), however there are specific recommendations and requirements at particular ranks... Hanbo first... then a Bokuto... training knife... and so on.

Okay, Thanks Chris!