• To get some babes

• To go on a spiritual quest that involves babes in bikini's

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
C

chaosomega

As evidenced by my signature, the purpouse of the ninja is to flip out and kill people! That is my vote!

Shodan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
How about because I wanted to learn how to fly?!! :rofl:

:asian: :karate:

But seriously- I don't know much about what schools or places there are out there training in the art of ninja- but I do think they learn some good lessons.......especially when it comes to being sneaky.

OP
G

Greg Chapman

Hmmm none of the above!

to learn martial arts and learn a system of self protection and the protection of others in a changing society, i think the majority of "ninja" out there would come up with something similar.

OP
A

AaronLucia

Lemme think....

Ninja = babes....too easy!

OP
U

unterlich

To go on a spiritual quest that involves babes in bikini's =========> Of course :D

ninhito

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Top use my shinobijutsu to flip out and kill people is the what i voted.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wishes he had the ability to reach through his screen and bitchslap every person who references the real ultimate power site like it's a new thing that none of us have seen before? Kinda like when a friend of yours gets a new e-mail account and forwards you all those chain e-mails ("Forward this to 20 people, then hit CTL+C and little Timmy will get $1 towards his kidney transplant from Microsoft"). It's getting old, folks.

Jeff

Jay Bell

Master Black Belt
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Am I the only one that wishes he had the ability to reach through his screen and bitchslap every person who references the real ultimate power site like it's a new thing that none of us have seen before?

No. ;)

OP
R

Rusty Shackleford

:flame: My interest was tweaked in 1977 when an instructor I trained with was telling me about "Death Touch" he had heard of an ancient Japanese ability to control other's anotomy through accupressure. My quest for ancient possibly forbidden knowledge was begun. When learning of the ancients "Ninja" I read and pursued more knowledge. The rest if history. There is still so much I have to learn grasshopper! (like stick to a wall, like Ashida Kim in his photos).

OP
J

jibran

unterlich said:
Kaith Rustaz said:
6) Don't post a link to the Real Ultimate Power website saying how cool it is. The novelty value of that site wears off pretty quickly
hmm...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, in fairness this was an old post that was originally made prior to Kaith Posting that, I believe. Someone revived it.

OP
J

jibran

Oh, I am sorry; I did not notice. I thought that it was recent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions