Ninja Occupations?

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These days, an IT tech or Temp wold probably be a very good job for the ninja gathering "intel" (i.e. corporate/industrial secrets, getting the lay of the land for targeting executives, perhaps getting invited to private parties, etc.).

Yeahhhh... thats why I am an IT tech again and not bouncing anymore... thats it EXACTLY...

Mr. Freebody

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm doing mobile patrol security work. It's really a good opportunity to practice some skills I've learnt in ninjutsu. I basically creep around construction sites and other areas prone to break and enter and vandalism all hours of the night and try to A) not be seen B) take note of anything that looks out of place and C) remain calm (some of the areas I go to are really prone to drug addicts and other undesirables so it gives a good chance to try and keep my fear in check and remain alert).

DuskB4Dawn

Green Belt
Reaction score
the one thing that came to mind for me is..... a professional actor. even better a con artist. since Ninjutsu has Hensōjutsu (disguise and impersonation) and can be used for stealth and entering methods aswell as espionage and also escaping and concealment. an occupation were you can make people believe that you are someone else and changing your identity for me is the most ninja like occupation.

steelnshadow

White Belt
Reaction score
I guess it could depend if he wishes to be a covert or overt 'ninja.'

For overt, I would put in Bodyguard, Private Security Guard, Security Consultant, special forces instructor. I would also add news photographer and locksmith
For covert, I would put in gardener, cleaner, assistant, shop keeper and also circus performer, maybe magician, acrobat or juggler.

------------------------------------------------------

Just my 2 cents...