Ninja Mask???

Supra Vijai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Could you please read what you just posted and then try again? I honestly didn't understand anything past point 1 there, and I disagree with you already. Also, is the guy in the background holding sai? If so, oh dear...

:waves: Hi Vijai. I reckon as the poster has only posted the once that rules out being a Bot. Joking aside, I agree, benefit of the doubt, on whether the poster is a native English speaker or not, is the best policy until more evidence arises.

I should have checked this last night before my post I guess but I was a tad too tired after our own training and was looking forward to falling into bed. I still say damn you Sanke for sharing :p

I'd say not a bot, possibly not even a troll, just... different. Found this to give some context: https://www.facebook.com/groups/22457436999/ There are also a couple of videos on Ebaums World and other such websites if you really want to watch

Sanke

Green Belt
Reaction score
I should have checked this last night before my post I guess but I was a tad too tired after our own training and was looking forward to falling into bed. I still say damn you Sanke for sharing :p

Got you back here though ;)

I'd say not a bot, possibly not even a troll, just... different. Found this to give some context: https://www.facebook.com/groups/22457436999/ There are also a couple of videos on Ebaums World and other such websites if you really want to watch

Where do you FIND this stuff??

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
3 years later and I still say Ninja Mask =

424905_10150668256259312_538104311_9141818_699589299_n.jpg

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Haha sticking to your guns eh Cryo? Aren't necro'd threads fun?

LOL. I don't have a problem with threads coming back to life, I think that they can provide opportunity to examine teh way our thoughts/ideas/knowledge change...

Or stay the same. :)

Latest Discussions