Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
[yt]ccVCDvS2u5c[/yt]

Last edited by a moderator:

fnorfurfoot

Senior Master
Reaction score
That was great. Thanks for sharing. It's interesting to see where some of the techniques that I have been doing for years came from.

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I found a couple of those on IRC a while ago - interesting stuff. Anyone know why he uses part of the Parker salutation for his own?

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
I thought I'd abbreviate. :p

*ahem*

Anyone know why he uses part of what-would-be-the-Parker-Kenpo-Salutation-if-it-were-done-correctly-with-proper-positioning,-timing,-etc-and-so-forth-but-I-decided-for-brevity's-sake-to-simply-call-it-the-Parker-salutation? :)

OP
Kenpojujitsu3

Kenpojujitsu3

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I thought I'd abbreviate. :p

*ahem*

Anyone know why he uses part of what-would-be-the-Parker-Kenpo-Salutation-if-it-were-done-correctly-with-proper-positioning,-timing,-etc-and-so-forth-but-I-decided-for-brevity's-sake-to-simply-call-it-the-Parker-salutation? :)

LOL

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
As always James, great stuff!!!:ultracool

Mike

marlon

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
good to see where some of the ju jitsu techniques we have come from...i guess shihan Bryant abd shihan Nohelty did a good job of bringing what they learned from GM Cerio to us. Also, very nice to see the excellent application of forms...especially the cup and saucer!!

Respectfully,
Marlon

PlatinumPi4u

White Belt
Reaction score
Looks like the clip has been removed... any chance to re upload this??

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not much of a surprise that it has been removed. Who wants to share now a days. sad, sad, sad. and we were moving so far forwards with our sharing over the past few years.

RevIV

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would like to know how it became the parker salutation.. is it unique to his creation? was he the first to do? I mean correctly of course.

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The parker salutation resembles a shortened Kajukenbo one. Kajukenbo of course was the base art of Karazenpo which NCK was based on. So if anything Cerio's salutation comes from Kajukenbo, which is also the first kenpo art that Parker studied...