Next MA Superstar

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, Strathum doesn't havea big MA background, but isn't it amazing what hollywood can do.

7sm

OP
A

Andi

In the One he played an American. I thought you guys would see through his phony american accent. I thought it was well inconsistent. Maybe not. Maybe his accent wasn't too bad actually. :shrug: OK then, I'll let him become the next mega star.

psi_radar

Black Belt
Reaction score
In the One he played an American. I thought you guys would see through his phony american accent.

I thought he was from some non-descript parallel planet. Funny how they speak English all over the Universe. If he was trying to sound American he wasn't doing a very good job, though we get Americans from all over the world heh heh. Try speaking English to a New York cabbie sometime:D

OP
K

Kroy

Originally posted by OULobo
Yeah, but sometimes when I see her spindly limbs move, like when see is running, I just can't help but think of an epileptic monkey.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OP
H

hapki-bujutsu

with kill bill and the matrix doing well maybe we will see some new up and commers. Does anyone know how well the tranporter did at theaters? I would love to see a sequel.

Latest Discussions