New section on my website...

bdparsons

Black Belt
Reaction score
Good job Jason! Thanks for taking the time to show folks what's available out there.

Respects,
Bill Parsons
Triangle Kenpo Institute

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I like!

But...
Oh lord...
I remember watching Jay T. Will on that series back in columbus when I was a kid!
He used to host Black Belt Theater every saturday night on channel 6.....
those were the days........

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Very nice! I really enjoyed these videos! Thank you! I can't wait for the others to come online soon.

- Ceicei

Maltair

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Very nice! I really enjoyed these videos! Thank you! I can't wait for the others to come online soon.

- Ceicei
Ditto! Looking forward to the 2 man set myself.

hammer

Green Belt
Reaction score
Cool ,I think it is a great idea, look forward to veiwing the up dates.
cheers

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Added a sendit link to the jt will 2 man set. Just click and download. It is 89 meg i think so if you don't have DSL or Cable don't even bother. These types of links normally last 7 days or 25 downloads. Whichever comes first.

Good Luck...

jb

p.s. It is about 20 minutes long, the first 4min 38 secs there is no sound (just like a home made move huh?)..anyway, have fun.

Kenpobuff

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Great idea and you've done a good job presenting it. Thanks for your contribution to Kenpo and martial arts history.

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Kenpobuff said:
Great idea and you've done a good job presenting it. Thanks for your contribution to Kenpo and martial arts history.

Hey,

With that kind of feedback I had to update....

Check it out..

Regards, jb

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have seen that one before, unfortunatley the uke's back covers what Doc did. Darn.

Jason, the JT Will 2-man set has exceeded bandwidth somehow and is not available. Just a heads-up if you did not know.

-Michael

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:
I have seen that one before, unfortunatley the uke's back covers what Doc did. Darn.

Jason, the JT Will 2-man set has exceeded bandwidth somehow and is not available. Just a heads-up if you did not know.

-Michael
Look again sir. Right at the beginning you will see me tap him on his right forearm, and then again just below the maxillary hinge of the mandible. Both taps are visible. What you are seeing is the delayed effect. Just before he dropped, I was telling him what was going to happen and holding him by the arm to steady him, thats all. He insisted he was alright and turned to look at the audience to say "I'm fine." That's when the little invisible grimlins ran over and hit him in the legs with baseball bats. When he tried to get up, they whacked him again. I believe I heard one of them say, "What a Maroon."

OP
ikenpo

ikenpo

Black Belt
Reaction score
Michael Billings said:

-Michael

Yeah,

That was one of those limited time offers....Thanks for the heads up...

jb

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
jbkenpo said:
Hey,

With that kind of feedback I had to update....

Check it out..

Regards, jb
JB, only because its you, I'll see if I can get you another clip. Looks like you have the exclusive.

Violence is the last resort of the slow. Just win Baby! - Al Davis

Latest Discussions