New member, brief intro

AdrenalineJunky

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum, and just want to introduce myself. I've been practicing Muay Thai on-and-off for almost eleven years, and recently pick it back up so that I could compete again next year. Also the gym that I train at does JKD, BJJ, and kali, so I been considering picking up some new stuff. Well, there you have it. I've been checking out the forum, and I have to say congrats on such an excellent site!

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
You'll love it here. I reccommend spending some time reading through historical threads, as many topics have been previously discussed. Lots of great personalities and ideas posted here. Welcome aboard AdrenalineJunky.
icon7.gif

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
AdrenalineJunky said:
Hello everybody! I'm new to the forum, and just want to introduce myself. I've been practicing Muay Thai on-and-off for almost eleven years, and recently pick it back up so that I could compete again next year. Also the gym that I train at does JKD, BJJ, and kali, so I been considering picking up some new stuff. Well, there you have it. I've been checking out the forum, and I have to say congrats on such an excellent site!
Welcome to martial talk. :asian:
Sean

Latest Discussions