New IRT - MMA Intensive Class Video Clip up at YouTube!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great clip Brian!!:ultracool

dungeonworks

Black Belt
Reaction score
Not only was it a cool clip, but MAN! You dojo setup looks GREAT!

Gary

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not only was it a cool clip, but MAN! You dojo setup looks GREAT!

Gary

Thanks Gary, kalikg and MJS for the kind responses. I enjoyed the teaching side of it myself.
icon6.gif

Gary thanks for the compliment on the Training Hall. We are a small but testing the limits type of Training Hall.

newGuy12

Master of Arts
Reaction score
That's a nice motion. Notice how skillfully the man goes from the mount position to the side there. BAM. Very quickly, very skillfully.

simplicity

Green Belt
Reaction score
Nice school Brian.....I'm here in Southeast Michigan. If you guys are ever in the need of a JKD Instructor to do a seminar or workshop...I have trained with eight of Bruce Lee's Oringinal student and recognized/certified as an instructor in it....Give me a call....I see that you have trained in it some...Good training to you and your school...Good luck in the future...

Keep "IT" Real,
John McNabney (2nd Gen. JKD Instructor)
www.purpledragonstudio.com

OP
Brian R. VanCise

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice school Brian.....I'm here in Southeast Michigan. If you guys are ever in the need of a JKD Instructor to do a seminar or workshop...I have trained with eight of Bruce Lee's Oringinal student and recognized/certified as an instructor in it....Give me a call....I see that you have trained in it some...Good training to you and your school...Good luck in the future...

Keep "IT" Real,
John McNabney (2nd Gen. JKD Instructor)
www.purpledragonstudio.com

Hey John sounds good. We are booked up with seminars til 2009 but I will give you a call in a few weeks to discuss a seminar in the future. I have always enjoyed training in Jeet Kune Do and was training in it at a very early age when Dan Inosanto would roll through Michigan, Chicago,etc. Take care.

Latest Discussions