new here

everflow

White Belt
Reaction score
hey guys new here been trying to post on here for awhile but always seemed to not get to it hopefully i can have some decent talks with people heres too it!

OP
everflow

everflow

White Belt
Reaction score
hello my friend i have spent over 25 years learning studying mostly japanese martial arts as I come from a military family ranges from judo, jujutsu, kenpo,karate to traditional styles and buki to modern offshoots and weaponry highest ranks attained sandan in a couple with teaching credentials but i always kept it on a small scale.thank you for asking i apologize for not listing.

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hello my friend i have spent over 25 years learning studying mostly japanese martial arts as I come from a military family ranges from judo, jujutsu, kenpo,karate to traditional styles and buki to modern offshoots and weaponry highest ranks attained sandan in a couple with teaching credentials but i always kept it on a small scale.thank you for asking i apologize for not listing.
Welcome along :) and do you practice all of those style simultaneously or at different time of your MA career or do you take an idea from this style and that style and blend them all together into one maybe? Wishes to you x

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. What do you consider your "primary" style or styles out of those? Which forms the core of what you do?

OP
everflow

everflow

White Belt
Reaction score
kempo jujutsu with old and modern waza
i do have rank in bujinkan and to shin do as well.
! i do not claim in anyway to be a ninja.!
which is why i didnt add bujinkan to my list.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. :)

Latest Discussions