New here - Quote Tab?

DonnieBravo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
One thing I don't think anyone has mentioned: if you want to quote just a portion of someone's comment or if you want to split up their comment into multiple quotes, you can use your mouse to highlight just the section of the comment you want. Wait a second or two and you should get a little popup giving you the reply/quote options just for that selection.

Thank you for clarifying it a bit further. I haven't been online for more than a month, I guess. It has been tough, life isn't what it seems to be. It's like a jumbo maze twisting and turning with each passing day.

I just did as you told and here I am. I saw the quote,reply popup. Well, just wondering how you are senior master? I hope everything is well at your end. :)

I am wondering how we place text as our signature? the one that's written under your post and everybody gets to read it when you post something.

Also, I have attached an image
Save £20 when you spend £150+ from awrashid

I just want to take your opinion, whether the bag in the 2nd row (blue angle punch bag) or the yellow Turnermax angle heavy bag in the 3rd row will be good enough for me? I need to practice my uppercuts and hooks maybe.

Point is I want something solid and long lasting. It seems like a good deal to me. What do you think? I also want some other items too!!!:confused::confused:

Latest Discussions