New creative history:

Toasty

Green Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Atillo "Balintawak" website?

It appears he has figured out that his lies about Anciong have been shown to be just that - lies.
So he has moved on to a new target - Ted Buot

He has added some new crap that is totally untrue, and in all his other stories this has NEVER come up until now, perhaps corresponding with Ted's recent health issues? It would fit Ising's profile...attack & lie about those who can not defend themselves.

Go to the "history" page at AtilloBalintawak.com for some laughs. Oh, it is sick & twisted - and obviously the work of a disturbed individual - but for those who know the truth; it's mildly amusing.

oosh

White Belt
Reaction score
Yeah the site also makes reference to the Romo Clan, I'll be sure to print off a copy for my trip to PI :)

teovel'sBalintawak

White Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the new Atillo "Balintawak" website?

It appears he has figured out that his lies about Anciong have been shown to be just that - lies.
So he has moved on to a new target - Ted Buot

He has added some new crap that is totally untrue, and in all his other stories this has NEVER come up until now, perhaps corresponding with Ted's recent health issues? It would fit Ising's profile...attack & lie about those who can not defend themselves.

Go to the "history" page at AtilloBalintawak.com for some laughs. Oh, it is sick & twisted - and obviously the work of a disturbed individual - but for those who know the truth; it's mildly amusing.

When I was in Cebu I never heard that story. It only came out when he got here in the states. I think that is his way of marketing himself by changing pages of history to make a name of his own. Smart guy !

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Smart guy !

Not really. Read my posts on the links I provided on this thread. It is one thing to tell "old man" stories and inflate yourself a bit which is very common, and it is quite another to paint people who are either dead or in poor health in a bad light to try to bolster yourself. One is acceptable in pilipino culture, the other is not.

Because of his behavior, he has alienated himself from many in the FMA community. I personally know more then one school owner who was willing to bring Atillo in for a seminar until they started hearing his "stories." So, his legend building has backfired.

Not too smart if you ask me...

Latest Discussions