new chic

Father Greek

Green Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! As I always say "Any friend of Drac's must be sick in the head!" And just who in the world is this great teacher you are talking about? Anyway, happy posting.

OP
M

msinkie

White Belt
Reaction score
My name is Melanie Sinkie. What do you teach?

OP
M

msinkie

White Belt
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't going to mention anything to Drac. Not to sure if he is sensitive about his "illness" hahaha. The instructor I am referring to is a tall, dark Brazilian named Hanky, who appears mostly around Xmas time ;->

OP
M

msinkie

White Belt
Reaction score
You know I will any chance I get. Thanks and it is great to be apart this group.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! As I always say "Any friend of Drac's must be sick in the head!" And just who in the world is this great teacher you are talking about? Anyway, happy posting.

I too am curious...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

What does that make you??? You are one of my best friends and teacher..

OP
M

msinkie

White Belt
Reaction score
What do you study and where in cleveland?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I wasn't going to mention anything to Drac. Not to sure if he is sensitive about his "illness" hahaha

What the duck pluck are you talking about..Illness, boy if wasn't a family site i'd give a post to make you blush..

Latest Discussions