Nepal Boy Called Reincarnation of Buddha

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051123/ap_on_re_as/nepal_buddha

A teenage boy has been meditating in a Nepalese jungle for six months, and thousands have flocked to see him, with some believing he is the reincarnation of Buddha, police and media said Wednesday. A teenage boy has been meditating in a Nepalese jungle for six months, and thousands have flocked to see him, with some believing he is the reincarnation of Buddha, police and media said Wednesday.

Ram Bahadur Banjan, 15, sits cross-legged and motionless with eyes closed among the roots of a tree in the jungle of Bara, about 100 miles south of the capital, Katmandu.

He's supposedly been that way since May 17 — but his followers have been keeping him from public view at night.

Well, it's about time he was reincarnated, I say! Sounds like the claims here have been exaggerated by the boy's followers, though.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Buddha is back? Quick! Get the car and run him down!

Actually, I'm a little miffed. I was planning on doing that very thing starting in January, and the kid has stolen my thunder.

Oh well. Maybe I'll go channel Napoleon.

D.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kembudo-Kai Kempoka said:
Buddha is back? Quick! Get the car and run him down!

Actually, I'm a little miffed. I was planning on doing that very thing starting in January, and the kid has stolen my thunder.

Oh well. Maybe I'll go channel Napoleon.

D.

If you meet Buddha on the street then kill, for he is not your buddha ;) :D

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, The whole world is looking for a something to believe in.....many times to extreme. This is one of them................

Everyone forgets it is in them.........................Aloha

Latest Discussions