Need help downloading videos

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Can someone please give me simple instruction to downloading videos from my computer to put in the member in motion section, remember I really do not understand this stuff so make it simple.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where are you downloading them from? A website? A camera? That's going to make a difference in the directions.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have them on my computer in my video files, they play on Quicktime player if that helps

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You can also go to www.youtube.com and create an account and upload a video.

Then just put the link in the post!

Or send them to me :) depending on size and I'll stick them in for you.

Thanks I try that when I get home. And if I still to stupid to do that I'll take you up on your offer

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To attach a file directly to post:

Scroll down to "Additional Options"
Click on "Manage Attachments"
When the box pops up (make sure your pop-up blocker is deactivated) click on "browse" at the top/right
Navigate to the file's location (where you go to open and/or save the file)
Click on the file
Click "upload"
Wait for the file to upload. It will either upload properly, in which case you will see a file near the middle of the pop-up box with your file's name on it, or it won't upload, in which case you'll see an error message.

Kwiter

Green Belt
Reaction score
You might consider putting them on revver.com, they actually revenue share with you on advertising $$$

I've made a whopping $0.62 so far ;-)

OP
terryl965

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where are you downloading them from? A website? A camera? That's going to make a difference in the directions.

Kacey I have done everything but I have been waiting for a long time and it say downloading file please wait, how long do I need to wait, usaually it downloads withen a few seconds this has been almost two minutes.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It depends on the size of the file. Sometimes the server hangs up, and sometimes you just have slow upload - I'd wait a while longer and see what happens.

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Kacey I have done everything but I have been waiting for a long time and it say downloading file please wait, how long do I need to wait, usaually it downloads withen a few seconds this has been almost two minutes.

Most people surf the net want things. Few want to put things up therefore most people have asymettric bandwidth.

To make it uncomplicated.

Big pipe to you little pipe away from you.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How big is the file?

There are limits to how large of a file can be uploaded, if it is taking a particularly long time, chances are it will fail on size anyways. on this site the max upload size on videos is set to 4.88mb

Latest Discussions