Navarre?

Henderson

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Has anyone seen or hear from Navarre lately? I was browsing the Member's List and noticed he hasn't logged on since mid-January.

??????????

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I messaged him a few months ago... never heard back from him... I was just wondering today what had become of him...

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
People drop off for all kinds of reasons. Got transferred, lost interest in the topic, got a case of the *** over something. Who knows for sure. I've dropped off of several boards myself over the years without a goodbye.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
He's mentioned something about his job making him travel from time to time. Hopefully that's all.

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
Henderson said:
Has anyone seen or hear from Navarre lately? I was browsing the Member's List and noticed he hasn't logged on since mid-January.

??????????
Funny you should mention that. I also had cause to think about that recently after checking something. As Gemini rightly said, folk come and go as they please. Navarre's a good guy who I found to be very genuine, sincere and personable. He had a number of other interests as I recall. So maybe the question shouldn't be why's he gone but what are we all still doing here?? :)

Respects!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
MartialIntent said:
So maybe the question shouldn't be why's he gone but what are we all still doing here?? :)

Respects!

well, most of my Martial Talk involvement happens during work hours...

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MartialIntent said:
So maybe the question shouldn't be why's he gone but what are we all still doing here?? :)
Just sharing time for a time, until it's our time. :p

BTW, MI. Luvin' the 'stache. Makes you look oddly enough like Val Kilmer. *chuckle*

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
Me too. But I won't tell if you don't.:wink2:

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
The way you say that FC, it's almost as if there's something wrong in doing it ;)

Respects!

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
Gemini said:
Just sharing time for a time, until it's our time. :p

BTW, MI. Luvin' the 'stache. Makes you look oddly enough like Val Kilmer. *chuckle*
Yes Gem, when it's our time to go, it's our time... Though did I say, I plan to live forever?

Oh, glad you like my Val. About time I displayed a bit more of my masculine side... ahem. *coughs in low tone* ;)

Respects!

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
MartialIntent said:
The way you say that FC, it's almost as if there's something wrong in doing it ;)

Respects!

Oh, let me clarify: it's just that I wouldn't be able to spend the time training, because I'd be at work no matter what. Not that I'm doing anything sneaky, mind you... (heh heh)

MartialIntent

Black Belt
Reaction score
Flying Crane said:
That has also been my plan. So far, it's working!
ROFL FC!! You're a class act all the way! And and quick draw to boot... Yep, so far so good indeed.

For me personally, I'm not naive, I know it might not happen but damn! I plan to live forever or die trying. LOL...

Respects!

Latest Discussions