National Guard Training for Riot Control & Mass Detention

wushuguy

Purple Belt
Reaction score
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...ing-for-riot-control-mass-detentions_06152010

In the event of a mass evacuation event, be it on the Gulf coast or as a result of an earthquake, chemical attack, biological attack, or other national emergency, we fully expect National Guard troops to be deployed. There will be mass chaos, violence, rioting, and looting, and local law enforcement simply will not have the capability to handle such a disaster.
has some pictures on the page... looks like fun.

and on another page:
http://www.startribune.com/local/95692619.html
You committed no crime, but an officer is knocking on your door. More Minnesotans are surprised to find themselves being locked up over debts.
In January, a judge sentenced a Kenney, Ill., man "to indefinite incarceration" until he came up with $300 toward a lumber yard debt.

If we're in jail, how are we supposed to work to pay the debt?

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
In the event of a mass evacuation event, be it on the Gulf coast or as a result of an earthquake, chemical attack, biological attack, Lakers win, or other national emergency, we fully expect National Guard troops to be deployed. There will be mass chaos, violence, rioting, and looting, and local law enforcement simply will not have the capability to handle such a disaster.

fixed.

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score
I knew there had to be more to this debt thing...

Those who fail to appear can be held in contempt and an arrest warrant is issued if a collector seeks one. Arrested debtors aren't officially charged with a crime...

Basically, the creditors take the debtor to court and if they refuse to appear the court puts out a warrant.

I wonder what the warrant is coded as? If I saw someone with a "contempt" warrant I would lock em up in a flash. If it said "debt warrant".....well I would have to think and consider the circumstances on that one. The only civil violation warrants I have ever dealt with are housing court warrants.

Latest Discussions