National Geographic mpeg on Dillman & Co.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A no-touch-Ko-by-Email is an advanced technique in Kungate. It requires that your opponent and you both have high speed connections though, as it is a heavy bandwidth technique. Victims on low-speed dialups tend to only be made queasy by it. ;) We are trying to perfect the No-Touch-Death-Blow-by-P2P for use against the RIAA and MPAA though thats a secret technique and I'll hacve to kill you all now. Please line up against the wall and wait for the chi-flow to arrive, pending high packet loss in the Mid West. :)

jazkiljok

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Bob Hubbard said:
A no-touch-Ko-by-Email is an advanced technique in Kungate. It requires that your opponent and you both have high speed connections though, as it is a heavy bandwidth technique. Victims on low-speed dialups tend to only be made queasy by it. ;) We are trying to perfect the No-Touch-Death-Blow-by-P2P for use against the RIAA and MPAA though thats a secret technique and I'll hacve to kill you all now. Please line up against the wall and wait for the chi-flow to arrive, pending high packet loss in the Mid West. :)

my connection's been spotty... are we dead yet?:idunno:

hongkongfooey

Black Belt
Reaction score
Tim Hartman said:
Can anyone tell me where I can find the clip?

I watched it again over the Christmas holiday. I did a search for the title on National Geoprahic Channel's website, but no luck.

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link. I have a couple students that were interested in hitting a Dillman event, I will send them this link

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Kenpobldr said:
Wow thats great....... I'll have to go to a seminar to learn how to move the line at Starbucks and as a bonus I can learn how to negate any KO by moving my tounge and toes!

Now be fair LOL it only prevents no-touch KOs!!!!