My Website!

ShotoSan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
http://www.AndrewNormore.co.nr

Hey all, I just got modivated enough to make a website. I think all the users here should make one, http://www.150m.com***** is a great host for one!

Let me know what you think of it, and some of the pictures...

Actually, let me know specifically what you think of the 'December 3' picture under the martial arts section on the left hand menu

thanks!

A

AnimEdge

click on his name then on to visit my homepage!
oh and the images look like they where done with nightvision camera
but still kool :p

OP
S

ShotoSan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Man, Ima post a link everywhere... Im excited to see what people think! Hopefully its not too... harsh... but, I hope I get some positive feedback, thanks for the head start :p

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Aye, not too shabby. :) Nice and clean site.

Only suggestion would be to make the text in the sidebar a hair bigger, but that's just opinion. :D

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, couple suggestions:

1- The MartialTalk link - Check in the support/FAQ forum for info on the referer system. This way you can track how many people find us from your site. :)

2- When viewing the site in FireFox, the embeded window shows up under the menu, not in the center as in IE.

Outside of that, looks like a good start. I liked the video. :)

OP
S

ShotoSan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
Ok, couple suggestions:

1- The MartialTalk link - Check in the support/FAQ forum for info on the referer system. This way you can track how many people find us from your site. :)

2- When viewing the site in FireFox, the embeded window shows up under the menu, not in the center as in IE.

Outside of that, looks like a good start. I liked the video. :)

Hey your right, I didnt check in that browser but your right, it is under... I used layers because I am lazy. THanks for feedback!

Latest Discussions