My sons Blackbelt test Nunchaku form

mrjkraw

White Belt
Reaction score
My son did this for his test on 5-5-07
Some of you said you would like to see it so here ya go.just click on the picture

http://

Hey the video is gone... think you could re post it?? If not I'll have to have my wife kick you in the head when you spar with her next time!:)

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
If it doesn't work go to photo bucket.com and search KyuKido,it is posted there also.....as well as a couple other pics.....:)

Hey the video is gone... think you could re post
it?? If not I'll have to have my wife kick you in the head when you spar with her next time!:)

mrjkraw

White Belt
Reaction score
Hummmmm... nothing at photo bucket under that.. maybe I'm just spelling it wrong..

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score

mrjkraw

White Belt
Reaction score
I'll have to try it from home. they web sense quite a few things here at work... Wish you guys were going this week end.. If I dont talk to you, have a great week end and we'll see you next week..

kraw.

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
I'll have to try it from home. they web sense quite a few things here at work... Wish you guys were going this week end.. If I dont talk to you, have a great week end and we'll see you next week..

kraw.

Wish i was going too ....still recovering from the tests financially.....Pauls in May and ours at the end of April....all tests= very expensive....have a good time and we will see you Mon....Greg....(aka Wangfish)

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score

leplvr

White Belt
Reaction score

kraw.

Hello Mr M! It must be user error because that link works for me! :angel:

I was there at that test and saw Paul do that form and he does magic with his chucks! Thanks to Paul, I was able to place 4th at the last tournament! Hopefully I'll do better at the next one since I'll have more time to prepair.

See you guys very soon I'm sure!

Connie

tomes

White Belt
Reaction score
Wish i was going too ....still recovering from the tests financially.....Pauls in May and ours at the end of April....all tests= very expensive....have a good time and we will see you Mon....Greg....(aka Wangfish)

Wow, your son is GREAT!!!! Remind me never to get on his bad side! ;)

PS: I noticed your comment about the financial strains with all the tests. That's worrying me too, especially since I don't think the wife realised that yet :) (both my wife and 3 year old daughter will go through the program with me)

OP
Greg King

Greg King

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow, your son is GREAT!!!! Remind me never to get on his bad side! ;)

PS: I noticed your comment about the financial strains with all the tests. That's worrying me too, especially since I don't think the wife realised that yet :) (both my wife and 3 year old daughter will go through the program with me)

Keep in mind Tomes that the test my son went through was for his Blackbelt(thats the Grandaddy of them ,and where your training really begins)......and the expensive was meant towards the prep and uniforms to wear on testing boards , books for his resume ...please don't let my expenses derail your thinking positively about the program....you have found a great Federation with many great people who belong to it.......when you test for your lower ranks the expense really is not that bad ....we have always fit it into our budget and testing with family always makes it a blast....so keep on track with your training and try not to think of it as an expense ,think of it as an investment in your families healthy future , well being,and safety...see you on the 1st .......Greg

tomes

White Belt
Reaction score
Keep in mind Tomes that the test my son went through was for his Blackbelt(thats the Grandaddy of them ,and where your training really begins)......and the expensive was meant towards the prep and uniforms to wear on testing boards , books for his resume ...please don't let my expenses derail your thinking positively about the program....you have found a great Federation with many great people who belong to it.......when you test for your lower ranks the expense really is not that bad ....we have always fit it into our budget and testing with family always makes it a blast....so keep on track with your training and try not to think of it as an expense ,think of it as an investment in your families healthy future , well being,and safety...see you on the 1st .......Greg

I'm blown away by your son being a blackbelt at that age :)

I totally agree that it is a great investment and will be worth every penny. I am also very happy to have joined this particular school and martial art after reading more about them. My wife may would probably be more concerned now, but hoping she will also see that this is a very worthwhile investment.

Latest Discussions