My re-grading coming up

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
Not this friday, because its good friday, but the friday after that, I will have my re-grading for my orange belt. I will be training and reviewing my stuff to prepare for it. I know i will be able to do better this time around.

Have a happy Easter, everyone!

Oss. :)

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You will do an awesome job testing, stay focused, train hard, and let it happen.
icon7.gif

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Not this friday, because its good friday, but the friday after that, I will have my re-grading for my orange belt. I will be training and reviewing my stuff to prepare for it. I know i will be able to do better this time around.

Have a happy Easter, everyone!

Oss. :)

Im not going to go with the popular sense nad say you will do great, because well I dont know what you are studying or how well you are at it.

so I will tell you what I tell the students in my instructors school who are unsure, or who failed a previous test.

Do you know the material? Do you understand the material? Have you practiced the material? Do you have questions on the material? Do you know what is required to pass?
If you answered those questions...yes,yes,yes, no, yes. Then I am sure you will pass with flying colors... if you didn't??... then I would schedule sometime with your instructor ASAP to make sure you can answer them the right way, or don't retest yet.

btw failing a test in martial arts is no big deal to me...it just means you need to work more... and even those that pass the tests more likely then not need to work harder on the material anyways.

good luck

Latest Discussions