My newest training weapon

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
its a) a machine and b) a gun , that means it's a machine gun, just like the thing that washes is a washing machine

Wrong...you dont know anything about firearms you are just in this thread to troll

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wrong...you dont know anything about firearms you are just in this thread to troll
?? are you saying it isn't a machine?

if m back in this thread because you quoted me and ask me a question, stop quoting me and I'll stop posting

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
?? are you saying it isn't a machine?

if m back in this thread because you quoted me and ask me a question, stop quoting me and I'll stop posting

That is not the definition of a machine gun. Again you are just trolling

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Which make?
There are many different manufacturers who have taken the designation 'L1A1'.
The original L1A1 was a redesign by the Brits of the FN Fal to remove the auto function to a semi auto to prevent personnel from just spraying wildly expending and wasting ammo.

By definition the semi auto.

But I was thinking the Australian one.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
It was Australias main battle rifle for years until we got the steyr.

Huge bullets.

7.62x51

I wish my agency would allow us to carry .308. That way I could carry a AR-10 for work and hunt with it

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
7.62x51

I wish my agency would allow us to carry .308. That way I could carry a AR-10 for work and hunt with it

I really only know the about three different guns I have handled.

The 7.62 doesn't stop for anything. Go through you then go through the house behind you. And just travels forever.

You would want to be be able to hit what you aim at.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score

The 7.62 doesn't stop for anything. Go through you then go through the house behind you. And just travels forever.

Over penetration is why they dont authorize them although that is the caliber our snipers use.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
it is an assualt rifle, that it doesn't have full auto doesn't alter that fact, if you took the whole trigger mechanism off it would still be an assualt rifle,
So what you're saying is that despite the fact that you don't know what the parts are, what the mechanism is, how it works, what the accessories are or are not, what it is or is not capable of, or what the potential uses are, you still feel qualified to make pronouncements from your ignorance and lack of expertise on the subject.

Nice.

Your logic in this thread reminds me of those kids who jabber on about how the Katana is the ultimate sword, has 8-gazillion layers, cuts through gun barrels, and turns any goofball holding it into a combat master.

Serious question, are you trolling?

Last edited:

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Have to use expanding point ammo. Hardball, while less expensive, is good for target shooting but not so good for "stopping."

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Have to use expanding point ammo. Hardball, while less expensive, is good for target shooting but not so good for "stopping."

Yeah don't know. We just used the same bullets we killed people with.

Latest Discussions