My "New Gladiators" Personal Review

R

RCastillo

I know this has already been up here, but I wanted my name in lights, for a change! (it may be the only chance I get.........)

I just got my DVD today, very pleased with an honest to goodness review about the MA from yesteryear.

A few things:

Believe it, or not , this is only the second time I've ever hear SGM Parker speak, so for me, it's a rare treat to have this.

Shocked to see that "Benny The Jet" would actually lose!

:eek:

A legend in the making, of a rare apperance, Dennis "Baby Faced "Conatser! :cool:

Too much Roy Kurban. Yes, I know, he'a Texan like me, but he's anti ITF, he's WTF. That's another story for later........Though, I wonder if he coulda handled, those Belgium fighters. My, but they do love to get it on!

My first view of a youthful Master Tom Kelly!

Too bad, Norris, Lewis weren't in it.:(

But, for what I paid, I give it a Thumbs Up!:asian:

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by RCastillo
My first view of a youthful Master Tom Kelly!

And boy was he brutal, huh? The man liked his sweeps!
hehehe

Too bad, Norris, Lewis weren't in it.:(

Don't forget Wallace!

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Kirk

And boy was he brutal, huh? The man liked his sweeps!
hehehe

Don't forget Wallace!

Glad you mentioned Superfoot, I almost forgot about him. I have to ask, why were not Wallace, Norris, and Lewis in that trip to Europe?

I think Mr. Conatser can answer this one! We need his help on this!

OP
R

RCastillo

We got dissed. Not only will the Goldendragon not answer, but he would not even return my call on AOL!:wah:

satans.barber

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Believe it, or not , this is only the second time I've ever hear SGM Parker speak, so for me, it's a rare treat to have this.
First time for me! It was nice to see him on video, it's a shame that he wasn't it a bit more instead of....

Too much Roy Kurban.

Yes, it did seem to follow him around a bit too much! As I said, a bit more the the SGM would have been nice, or a bit more of....

Dennis "Baby Faced "Conatser! :cool:

Hehe, I spotted Mr. Conatser too! Although he says he's an 'Old Gladiator' now, hehe :)

All in all, I also give it a thumbs up, lots of cool action to be had. The actual rendering of the DVD isn't great, the sound wanted clearing up a bit more, but then again I doubt the originals were great if they'd been in a truck for 30 years!

Ian.

Latest Discussions