My high school did not have cool classes like this...

Mcura

Green Belt
Reaction score
"Don't make me roll initiative ..." :ultracool

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now that's cool! :ultracool I wish that my high school had some kind of sword art class, though I'm sure that most of the girls wouldn't have gone for it. I went to an all-girls private high school, and my schoolmates were such...girls. :rolleyes:

OP
HKphooey

HKphooey

Senior Master
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
Now that's cool! :ultracool I wish that my high school had some kind of sword art class, though I'm sure that most of the girls wouldn't have gone for it. I went to an all-girls private high school, and my schoolmates were such...girls. :rolleyes:

There is a yound lady in the article's photo. :) I could see you running a class like that!

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Um, it might be "cool" but I sort of wonder about this organization when it lists the instructors names as: "Realm Fire, Knight Stallion, Thunder Wolf, Knight Sentry, Cobra Shield, Angel Blade, Razor Storm, and Vader Master. And ranks like: "Lord Master, Warrior Class, and Elite Level 3." I think someone played a few too many roleplaying games.... and this is coming from another gaming geek.

Lamont

PS: When I moved to Wyoming it was the first time I had ever seen "fly tying" as a high school class, now THAT is cool.

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
A roll of the 20 sided die----Miss! I've been beheaded!
icon10.gif