My choice.... TKD

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
In my country foot ball soccer is the king, it always been and it always will so many Mexicnas play soccer or put thier kids into soccer, my dad wanted me to be a hunter like himself and... as long as i love firearms, learned how to used them and even become a very good pistol/rifle shooter, I am not a hunter (sorry dad).

So you can imagine a boy growing up trying to be the daddy's boy and playing soccer was not easy, altough I muts confess i love to go hunting with dad because I love to go into the woods, have wonderfull meals in the field and doing plinking with my bb gun, but as I grew up I stoped going hunting with dad.

I was never a good sports as a boy, however that changed when I was teen, you know Arnold, and Ferrigno and Frank Zane oh boy I wanted to be athletic and offcouse icosn liek Bruce Lee, David Carradine and Chuck Norris caught me, however I would not known at that time that my exposure to TKD will be something so strong and neverless I realice I will stay in TKD for so long.

Today, with almost 48 years old I am still in love with TKD/Martial Arts, yes the body aches but I still love to kick around, do self defense, poomsae and everithing and I have to admit it TKD has helped to not becoming crazy with this crazy life.

El Manny

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Today, with almost 48 years old I am still in love with TKD/Martial Arts, yes the body aches but I still love to kick around, do self defense, poomsae and everithing and I have to admit it TKD has helped to not becoming crazy with this crazy life.

El Manny
IMNSHO, this is why martial artists live longer, happier lives. We have the world's best outlet for stress relief. I can have a really bad day, but give me five minutes on the heavy bag and life is good again.

Latest Discussions