Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Last edited by a moderator:

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
they did a good job, I would love to have students like that for a demo team!! Question? what type of martial arts do they study?

I though the GI's where interesting, in traditional Kenpo/Kempo the Red GI is reserved for Masters (5+ Dan) or senior instructors (as low as 2nd dan - ie me...lol)

thanks for sharing

Chris

OP
S

Stac3y

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
they did a good job, I would love to have students like that for a demo team!! Question? what type of martial arts do they study?

I though the GI's where interesting, in traditional Kenpo/Kempo the Red GI is reserved for Masters (5+ Dan) or senior instructors (as low as 2nd dan - ie me...lol)

thanks for sharing

Chris

Thanks! We study American Karate. Our adult brown belts and junior red belts (there isn't a junior brown belt in our org) wear red gis. I think it's so the black belts can easily pick us out of a crowd and make us carry things.

I'm very proud of my boys.

SapphireStar

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I am just absolutely impressed beyond purple. Seriously. That is completely amazing. I loved the board breaking. Congrats!!!!!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I missed this video when it first was posted a while back. The boys do look very good. :) Congratulations to you mom for being a role model.

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I particularly appreciated their poise when things did not go perfectly. They are well trained. :)

Latest Discussions