my body is weak how to reduce pain?

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yep.

The cord comes out of the bottom in that picture, so in compliance with the feline butterology theory they always, without fail, land with the pins facing upwards (but only if there's a chance of standing on them, if they're out of the way it's pins down or to the side).
Well, yeah! Works the same way as buttered toast. :)

Ryan_

Green Belt
Reaction score
Your pain thresh hold will slowly increase, tell them to hit you harder to speed up the process, another way is to get very drunk and walk in to fixed objects, doors lamp posts etc, that worked for me, I hardly feel any pain now, apart from if I stub my big toe, , there's nothing on earth can prepare you for that
you ever stepped on a lego though? cant prepare for that either.

As for the question, you will always feel pain, you can condition yourself a bit but pain isnt going to entirely disappear. You can maybe get more used to it, though.

Deafdude#5

Green Belt
Reaction score
Seriously though, the clue is in the OP’s title.
Your body is weak. So train your body through proper exercises, diet & conditioning through regular bouts of sparring. There is no magic quick fix. Only time & hard work.

Midnight-shadow

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
The only way to be able to feel nothing is to destroy all the pain receptors in your body, and even if you could do this safely I wouldn't recommend it. Just because you feel no pain doesn't mean your body won't take damage. You have 2 choices when it comes to fighting: Suck it up or quit.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The only way to be able to feel nothing is to destroy all the pain receptors in your body, and even if you could do this safely I wouldn't recommend it. Just because you feel no pain doesn't mean your body won't take damage. You have 2 choices when it comes to fighting: Suck it up or quit.
Full circle to the begining, you can substantial reduce your pain response by regularly inflicting pain on yourself, nothing is more or less impossible, but hardly registering pain that others would find excruciating , is quite possible, the trick is not to destroy your body in doing so.

I've hit my thumb with a hammer And ripped my knuckles open on an engine block so many times in my life, that I don't notice it any more

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Arm and leg conditioning. You get a partner. And make some bruises.

Midnight-shadow

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Full circle to the begining, you can substantial reduce your pain response by regularly inflicting pain on yourself, nothing is more or less impossible, but hardly registering pain that others would find excruciating , is quite possible, the trick is not to destroy your body in doing so.

I've hit my thumb with a hammer And ripped my knuckles open on an engine block so many times in my life, that I don't notice it any more

Yes you can reduce the pain response, but not remove it entirely. Plus adrenaline plays an important part in all this.

Robert Sterling

White Belt
Reaction score
hi guys
i had some inujuries when i go to fights in kick boxing...
i dont know how to make my body iron (my self)
i want to when i get atacks i feel nothing...
people say try scut and get ur legs atacked but thats only for legs..what about face and legs and stomache
PLEASE HELP ME EXPERTS thanks!
If you want to win a fight, the martial art techniques are not enough, you need also muscle strength and stamina.
Do more exercises, such as running, workout