My Apologies...

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say Im sorry for the 2 posts I put on my thread Components of the Art.
As I went back and read what I put, I realized that not only was it completly the opposite of what I was trying to convey it went against the reason for my thread to begin with. My heart still feels the same message, but not with the energy put into that post. Im going to try the very best I can, to convey whats in my heart with the same energy. And not an energy of anger, pain and desperation. That was wrong.
I am truly sorry. Thank you all for your understanding. :)
Im not sure what to chalk it up too. The Gemini personality, a mom having a bad day, or nothing at all. I dont want to make excuses here, I am just hoping that my lapse of sanity wont effect any friends that can be made here. I am ashamed to see that I did not show the love and compassion I have been taught to show. I guess no matter how hard we try, it sometimes on those sometimes days, doesnt work very well.
Anyways, again....

Im really really really sorry.:( :(

In the future I will do all I can to completly understand all points of view.

Thanks everyone. :)

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Elayna you are fine and remember some of us have the same problems. I cannot conveye what I want to say most of the time ask anybody.
Terry

Shaolinwind

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Elayna said:
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say Im sorry for the 2 posts I put on my thread Components of the Art.
As I went back and read what I put, I realized that not only was it completly the opposite of what I was trying to convey it went against the reason for my thread to begin with. My heart still feels the same message, but not with the energy put into that post. Im going to try the very best I can, to convey whats in my heart with the same energy. And not an energy of anger, pain and desperation. That was wrong.
I am truly sorry. Thank you all for your understanding. :)
Im not sure what to chalk it up too. The Gemini personality, a mom having a bad day, or nothing at all. I dont want to make excuses here, I am just hoping that my lapse of sanity wont effect any friends that can be made here. I am ashamed to see that I did not show the love and compassion I have been taught to show. I guess no matter how hard we try, it sometimes on those sometimes days, doesnt work very well.
Anyways, again....

Im really really really sorry.:( :(

In the future I will do all I can to completly understand all points of view.

Thanks everyone. :)

Elayna, despite what you may think I'm happy you are here.

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thank you both so much.
*bursting into tears*

You guys are so nice. :) :) :)

Anyways....LOL.

I do look forward to our little debates with fun and humor. :) But I also look forward to just chatting with you all and getting to know you. :) :)

Ok, need a tissue.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's often difficult to convey our thoughts and feelings accurately online. We don't have the advantage of body language, tone of voice, etc. The things that are important to communication face to face. The only thing we can do is try our best to get our point across as intended, and when we realize we may have failed, do our best to clarify. :)

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would agree... I often spend a long time writing a post, then reread it and realize it didn't really say what I meant. I know what I mean, but no one here knows me through anything but what I write. I have posted on other bulletin boards, where I know some of the people personally, and someone I know in person will write something, and I will know what the person means - and someone else who doesn't know that person except from the bulletin board will read it, and take a totally different way - because if it's someone I know personally, when I read it, I will hear it in my mind as if the person is actually talking to me - I can't do that with people I've never met. I can't count the number of times I've posted something, looked at it, and then hit the "edit" button and changed/added/removed things... and also the number of times that I didn't realize the post didn't read the way I thought I said it, and gave up trying to change it, because I couldn't figure out how. It happens to everyone - but not everyone owns up to it like you did here.

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ohh goodness....you all just know how to bring out the water works in me. LOL. Seriously though, i need more tissue.

Thanks so much everyone.
Kacey...
I tottaly know what you mean about the one on one personall thing. With me its worse. I dont even get out of the house because of our circumstances...so Im just....so....unpeopled. LOL.
And about me owning up to it. Well there was no way I could post with my head held high if i didnt. I mean...Ohh I was just so rude. :(.
Anyways...Its all good now....You guys are sooooooo sweet. :)

Thanks though. You guys have made me feel so much better. I really appreciate it.
:D :D :D

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ohh Xue...

Thank you for that. I really was hoping you wouldnt be mad at me. I didnt want you to think I didnt understand where you were coming from. Im glad your not mad.

Like I said before. I just wanted people to understand what I felt. Well I didnt do a very good job at it. :(
Ill do better next time. :)

Thanks Xue...

Your friend....

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I gotta go with the crown here. I don't see any reason for apologies. And don't beat yourself up for not expressing exactly what you meant. Happens to everybody at some point or another.

Jeff

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thank you Jeff.

I really do appreciate it. Im glad you arent mad at me either. I really do value all your guys imput and opinions.

I appreciate you all for understanding.
Dont worry Im feeling better. I had chocolate and pepsi. hehehehe.
:D :D :D

Thanks everyone....:) :)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Elayna said:
Ohh Xue...

Thank you for that. I really was hoping you wouldnt be mad at me. I didnt want you to think I didnt understand where you were coming from. Im glad your not mad.

Like I said before. I just wanted people to understand what I felt. Well I didnt do a very good job at it. :(
Ill do better next time. :)

Thanks Xue...

Your friend....

Not to worry, I have been mad, well actually many would say I am mad, let me rephrase, I have been angry a couple of times on MT and it is pretty easy to figure out when that happens. You never even came close to making me angry.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey Elanya, if ya want, I'll PM ya a recipe for a chocolate pie that is not only not bad health wise, but actually good for you. That'll make you even feel better.

Jeff

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JeffJ said:
Hey Elanya, if ya want, I'll PM ya a recipe for a chocolate pie that is not only not bad health wise, but actually good for you. That'll make you even feel better.

Jeff

Ooh, ooh, me, me!!!! Please!!!! I love chocolate pie, but I never make it because I've seen the ingredient list...

Sorry to 'jack your thread, Elayna!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey said:
Ooh, ooh, me, me!!!! Please!!!! I love chocolate pie, but I never make it because I've seen the ingredient list...

Sorry to 'jack your thread, Elayna!
Maybe I should just start a thread on it.

Jeff

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
Jeff....You sure do know how to puch a girls buttons. hehehehe
I would love the recipe.
But seriously though......I think we should start a thread called...

Your favorite recipes. I think that would be really cool. I already have a few I would love to put down.
If you dont want to start it...Then I will!!! *sticking toungue out*.

TTYL

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
JeffJ said:

Jeff

OH SURE!!!!

You ask a question abut Tai Chi and I answer….

You ask another question about Tai Chi and I answer again….

But do I ever get the Chocolate pie recipe offer….

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cuss:

OP
Elayna

Elayna

Green Belt
Reaction score
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well aint that just the way it goes. LOL.
Never appreciated ha Xue....
Hhehehehehe
You guys are so funny.

:) :) :)

Latest Discussions