Music to Spar by

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Since the days of the great bands are gone (70's & 80's) Here are a few new bands that I can remember that I like.
Creed
NickleBack
Offspring
Puddle of Mudd
There are few other songs but don't know who they are.
Bob :)

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ok now that is just plain wrong! What kind of weirdo can kick the crap out of someone listening to soft nice music like Enya? OMG you are one sick mofa'ka.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

E

Eraser

HEY!!!

I thought that the ultamite sparring song was the theme to Mortal Kombat??????????????????

hehehe
(geez im gonna get some flack for that post:rolleyes: )

ace

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Just the band wagon broke
& most fell off

Slaughter is still alive & Kicken

I love my Metal------------------------------------------------------------------

All of it From Deth to Cheese hair bands

If the toon Kicks Asss
then i crank it

Grab that dial Turn that S.O.B.

The nobe will break:D

K

kenposcum

Spar to the Sakuhachi, the Japanese meditation flute. Not only do you get that "Taste of Asia" feeling, but if you can stay sharp playing music that causes most to fall asleep, you know you're ready for action.

And alternatively, if there's some kind of music you just despise (mine tend to be those in the "girl, you know you got it going ooooooooooon, baaaabbeeee, yeah, giiiiiiirl, you know you just so flllllllllly, baaaaabbeeee,") spar to that. It'll help you work on that killer instinct.
:asian:

B

Blackdragon

Originally posted by Eraser

HEY!!!

I thought that the ultamite sparring song was the theme to Mortal Kombat??????????????????

hehehe
(geez im gonna get some flack for that post:rolleyes: )

Lol! Hey, I 've used it in sparring before. Man, that song makes you want to kill someone! Seriously!(lol).
Anyway, I prefer techno, some metal, and even Enigma. Enigma is good meditative music.
Speaking of techno, I've got the Blade song going RIGHT NOW.

Latest Discussions