MT Kenpo Forum Slim Down

OP
Q

Quick Sand

Good luck to everyone. Losing weight is not easy but in the long run it's usually way more healthy for your joints and your arteries and energy level and self conficense and speed and . . . . lots of other things.

Sounds like a lot of you were doing really well. Where did you all go?

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Quick Sand
Good luck to everyone. Losing weight is not easy but in the long run it's usually way more healthy for your joints and your arteries and energy level and self conficense and speed and . . . . lots of other things.

Sounds like a lot of you were doing really well. Where did you all go?

I think they gave in to the Darkside:drinkbeer ;)

someguy

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
OYu guys want to lose weight join my weight loss program. It's simple.
-become a vegitarian,
-walk about 4 miles adaay
-train your martial art
There you go. I have lost a fair amount with out even trying.

OP
K

KenpoGirl

Didn't you know???? :confused: Anything eaten in the Month of December had Zero Calories???? :angel:

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :D

Lets just say we start Fresh January 1, 2004.

I'm down 15 lbs (approx) since the first post way back when, not as much as I had hoped for, but I'll take anything I can get.

Dot
:asian:

OP
C

clapping_tiger

Originally posted by RCastillo
I think they gave in to the Darkside:drinkbeer ;)

Yep, that's what happened to me. I am now giving it a second try with the Dr. Phil weight solution. It seems pretty straight forward, and it gives you specific menues to follow. That is what I need, I cannot get choices. We'll see. At least I did not go up, I am still at the same weight.

OP
M

MartialArtsChic

I got a BB test in March. As much as can come off til then. Only have about 40 to go, so I'll take anything between now and then.

Lorrie

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by MartialArtsChic
I got a BB test in March. As much as can come off til then. Only have about 40 to go, so I'll take anything between now and then.

Lorrie

Well good luck on both accounts :asian: . I'll be coming up to Mentor in about 3 weeks for an all day seminar. Always a good time I'm just hoping the weather will cooperate for that long of a drive.

OP
M

MartialArtsChic

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
Well good luck on both accounts :asian: . I'll be coming up to Mentor in about 3 weeks for an all day seminar. Always a good time I'm just hoping the weather will cooperate for that long of a drive.

Hey, thanks. Yes, hope the weather holds for you.

Lorrie

OP
E

edhead2000

Hey guys!
Is there any interest is reviving this post or starting a new one? I'm trying to lose weight too and the support from others on a message board would be great.

Erin

Latest Discussions