"Most Smartest" President Ever Quotes

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
“I’ve now been in 57 states… and think 1 left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I wasn’t allowed to go to.”

“For a treatable illness like asthma… They end up taking up a hospital bed… it costs… when… if you just… gave them treatment early and…they got some treatment… and a breathalyzer…”

“Navy corpse-men…”

“Oclair’s a big, important state…”

“Let me be absolutely clear, Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s…”

“Listen, Abraham Lincoln helped to build the interstate… uh… er… the intercontinental railroad…in the middle of the Civil War.”

“I had an uncle who was one of the… was part of the first American troops to go into Auschwitz.”

“This week there was a tragedy in Kansas; 10,000 people died… an entire town destroyed.”

“America’s confronted constantly evolving danger from the oppression of an empire to the lawlessness of the frontier, from the bomb that fell on Pearl Harbor …”

“One of the things that’s a huge advantage for America compared to countries like Europe…”

“I want to be very clear that we are resolved to halt the rise of privacy…”

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Brings back memories of Bush, doesn't it? :lfao:

OP
celtic_crippler

celtic_crippler

Senior Master
Reaction score
Brings back memories of Bush, doesn't it?

The difference is nobody ever claimed he was “the most intelligent president ever elected.” :uhohh:

At least he knew how many states there were, but then cocaine doesn’t affect the memory like marijuana does. :lfao: