MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Till next month or so Im stuck with dial up.Will this play on dial up or should I go to the collage tomarrow to see it high speed sat.?Thanks for your time to set it up.Im always in Awe of telecom!You work hard at what you do.Im in awe of that also.Thanks again.

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
Tom,
Anything over 5megs is going to be pure hell on dialup. These are best viewed on a high speed connection.

Just watched the first one. It's his certs, awards, autographs and patch collection. Seconds downloading now, and looks to be techniques.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thank you so kindly for the info.Ill go to the collage tomarrow.Hope you like my demos.It should show my ranks both from Remy & Ernesto.I forgot to show the one from Jose.Sorry but, I do have 1.Both Remy & ernesto state Guardian & master.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What viewer would you recommend?

I am unable to view these on my laptop. :(

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Very interesting the clips what time frame are they from in the third set, are they too from the eighties?
Not trying to be mean just wondering they look newer than that.
Thank you for sharring.
Terry

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have dial up so cant view yet but ,tell me what each was & Ill tell you the time frame ect.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tom,
First clip is your certs, etc.
Second and third are the training ones, with a few parts removed as they didn't look like you were in there (maybe 5 minutes worth)
They are in order of what you sent me.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The b/w clips are 1980 at my school in Vegas.There are a few clips with a droagon on the wall in color th also show my school in Vegas.Only a couple months I had a perm in my hair.,As my adopted family had a hair shop( I was egor once for such ).The early 8mill is from the 70s at Joses school.The Private at my house with the tall Afro-American was filmed 2000.There are some Army clips from (when I tought 1980-89).I do a few (left hand inserts on the drill).The 2004-6 are at Whitter Calif from some of the seminars I gave.Enjoy the clips.Mabuhay & Balisalonmet

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
note I saw that I miss printed Dragon -Sorry.But the Dragon design was from Wetzel School fro Penjak tulan & kuntao of the 5 animals.Sorry once agian for the Dragon miss print.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
For those who watched the films.I got to watch it at the collage.#1 shows my ranks-signed photos & some letters of recomendation. #2 starts with footaage from my 1980 school in Vegas.Then youll see some private clips.#3 shows some footage of me in the Army & Training Them.It continues with-(some privates & footage from my 2004-6 seminars in Jeet kune Do & Kuntao Arnis.This ends with clips from 1980 Vegas).Mabuhay,& thanks again to the great work in production & editing to Mr.Hubbard.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

From this Video - There are a lot of pictures of people as in from events, with their signatures like at conventions.

Lots of club patches as well.

Also one certificate stated that George M was your instructor. And he was Lakan Lima. I recognize the Standard Remy Signature.

1) Was George M. your instructor?

2) Previously you stated that it was Datu Hartford and GM Ernesto Presas who signed off on Guardian. Why the duplicitous comments?

3) I saw other Certs in Modern Arnis that I recognize. But as stated by others the quality is so bad it is a wonder that only certain words are in focus. Such as signatures and names of people as well titles, but not much else. Makes me really wonder and question, that someone can put the time and attention to get certain parts right but not rest.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The Certifacte Date 1981 ttaht was signed by Remy Presas was poublished in the philippino martial arts mag & posts national & clear.
It was also staded agian on the What is a Datu post.Stated by Dr,Barbar.This was also posted that i am the national rep from Calif.
I am More then qualified.I have been certified by the founder of the art-nationaly recognised & even posted in the news letters that Mary Brunner & their group reginised & excepted as authentic.
I m certified to tech & represent the arts .What I said about the Datus has been confirm as fact & all 100% true.I dont sell my videos thew this site-I dont tell poeple that Im here to promoe my videos,I have a uniquie colletion That I own rites to-
If some one asks - let them see it, I promote the arts.There have been many trying to say I know nothing of the arts.I do semiars at schools that have high respect nationaly & one was shown on the dvd.

I am nationaly know & if my video is hard to see-I did not film any of it.I do the demos-I dont ask if the people filming have telicom skill.I get a copy & thats about it.There have been many who have seen it nationaly & understand -its home filmed or 1 camera.Just becouse you may hold a grudge or dont be people have the right to be masters(see the master post & see they dont)
This will never mean I have no skills.I have reignition & I have a disability but many on the site seem to make fun of disabilities insted of triing to see it & the skills they have,
Once again my certificates are authintic-they have been published & recignised in national mags & news letters.Just becouse a few dont want to see my ranks from your orginised assosiation -Will not ever dispell the fact I trained for over 30 years in the art.My seminars & massive students & recignition Nationaly will tell I am Guardian & Master & Represent the art at the level of Master & protector of the arts.
Any one is free to log on to the site & see who are the reps for each state.I clearly have been listed for California.I am authentic.I have not seen any ranks or demos from any one of the Martailtalk yet they seem to fell -they are the soul to all.
I will say this.Maany tried to cay Im a lier but post after post I wrote --Many nationaly have reply that my posts are good as well as those from Fmatalk site.
Here I say I have not lied ,I have a disability & some call me a lier or fake or unskilled due to the disability.Well for all the disabled vets -Im proud to say I have skills & my video shows it.For those who may want to see my ranks -a copy can be made if you compinsate the photo copy caust.I am disabled &dont have lots of money.There for I cant aford to give free.It seems when I do such as the video to be shown -few only see what they do.Check the datu post.See were some tried to say I have no skill & now from the Philippines-Its confirmed that whatI said is 100% true.
Sad they will never see the skills of disabled people.
We may be disabled but -we are people & have skills & recignised.
Mabuhay.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

While I understand the limitations of video and also that one does not get a chance to see what might have been said before or after, this is a demo tape provided and I will teach it as such.

First frames show some words about Tom having a silat school and a domonstration of Presas Kuntao Arnis. I will not argue the semantics of the name, as the name could have been used on more than one occastion, as GM Remy spoke many languages from the PI and also English.

The first technique demonstrated is a Suicide move from Judo. Meaning you take your opponent down by taking yourself down and using the energy from the oppenent. Possible to also have been in Modern Arnis as well as other arts.

The next is a hard block with an ankle sweep with the hand. Possible to also have been in Modern Arnis as well as other arts for I have seen this before.

The last is a turning kick to the ribs to set up the take down.

Next section: Staff

Short section as it shows Tom screwing a two piece 4 foot staff togehter then jumps to him talking in a racquette ball court (* no sounds can be heard clearly *) and he instructing a student. Only a couple of techniques expressed with quick motions. Not sure what the scope of this section was to cover, unless to show long weapons could be used.

Next Section: Kuntao Arni High to low Drills which leads into the next section title of drills Hubud, Carenza and Contact. (* Not sure what Contact is, ... *)

The opening drill is a three count box drill with a stick with an entry on the fourth count. This is down twice and then there is nothing but showing two people talking. ** Poor Quality video and no real audio ** The drill is similiar to Semi Sparring from the time frame that Tom is talking about, and as that drill has many opening boxes, and allows variations for people to see and learn, this is one of the variations or could be one of the variations. Then again it could also be a drill from another FMA. Then a couple of drill executions in slower motion than before.

The the drill switches to another lighting condition for a few frames and then goes back to the slower demonstration of the above pattern.

The drills do cover high and low areas.

Next Section: Training with a child in Hubud. Block, pass, check, punch. A four count drill.

**** The problem I have hear is that in other threads Tom denied that this was Hubud and that it was a lot more than just this. But it seems this is what he titles it and shows it as part of his drill set. ****

Scene Change: Empty Hand work

Pass trap the opponents arm under your arm and use your shoulder/arm pit do execute an armbar. Foot position is also there for a foot sweep.

Scene Change: More Empty Hand work

Once again the demonstration and teaching of Hubud, Block, Pass, Check, and strike.

This does demonstrate the flow aspects, yet unfortuantely the pattern for Trapping Hands is a three count set of Pass, Check, Strike. LAter taught as a two count and one count. While I understand Tom may not have beem demo'ing full capability, he is still using the four count drill which is most oftern used in JKD and not in Modern Arnis.

Scene Change - Short Sticks - *** Similiar to size as a serrada player might use ***

Thes techniques are stick only (* Which is ok in my book for a technique to be stick only *), as the body position with the opponents weapon would be deadly if it was a blade. Also by grabbing the opponent blade for a disarm precludes the use of an edged weapon. The techniques are possible part of Modern Arnis as the use Abaniko, and Remy did state anything could be a weapon. Yet, they also resemble some Serrada and also some JKD.

Switch to Empty Hand during the same scene:

Motions are choppy and also hard. two hand block check of one hand and the switch to another is straight out of what I have seen in some JKD. In my hardest stretch it would be difficult to make this Modern Arnis as it does not resemble Judo/Ju-Jutsu in any way at this time frame.

Techniques switch to long motions which is fine in theory. Body is out of position to make proper attacks other than pushes.

Then this is followed by the first real good technique I have seen here. The old Elbow to the fist. The problem is the follow secondary elbow is way to far from the body and if it was supposed to be an upper cut it is also too far away.

Twirling of the Blade:

Student first and then Tom. It look Pretty and is nice in a flowing sense. The issues I have are the open fingers on some of the twirles and also the slaps against the side of the blade. Yet as a demo it is fine. It shows some of the aspects of the special strikes of Modern Arnis, yet these motins are not unique to that art either.

Next up seems to be some hand waving drill that one might see in a bad Chinese Kung Fu movie. *** Note: I like those movies and I also resepct the CMA's just setting the scene for the average person. *** The drill as applied in the video shows flowing aspects but other wise could be and most likely is from JKD.

Section and Scene Change to Tom and Demo Team for Army Task Force. ** Not sure why the Army Task Force needs to be in there **

It begins with a three count box drill. Back and forth. It could be called a four count drill if one counts the off hand insert as well.

Then is switches to a demonstration of Double Action Abiniko.

**** Tom, Who is the guy with the Black pants and the White Tee Shirt? He is on the left side during the Army Task force Demo of Double Action ****

The technqiues end with the stardard 6 count drill sometimes called De Ka Dena (* Spelling is wrong *) for chaining of motions together. This is down with two sticks per person.

Then the end of the tape with a picture of a cert from the Kali Academy.

Nothing in this tape realy impresses me as a teacher or as a practitioner, but once again it is video as I stated.

As to the Autism you mention in other posts and in recent PM's to me Tom, this tells me you know you have a problem. Pick a simple thing a simple point and reply to it stay on topic. Re-read your posts, and then submit. If you know there is a problem and you continue to expect me and others to decipher your cryptic responses then this is nothing but you insisting we do it for you. You have to make the first steps here, and move slowly and explain and do not accuse others, even if I do not personally like those you make comments about I will challenge those comments.

Link three in a few.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
The Certifacte Date 1981 ttaht was signed by Remy Presas was poublished in the philippino martial arts mag & posts national & clear.
It was also staded agian on the What is a Datu post.Stated by Dr,Barbar.This was also posted that i am the national rep from Calif.
I am More then qualified.I have been certified by the founder of the art-nationaly recognised & even posted in the news letters that Mary Brunner & their group reginised & excepted as authentic.
I m certified to tech & represent the arts .What I said about the Datus has been confirm as fact & all 100% true.I dont sell my videos thew this site-I dont tell poeple that Im here to promoe my videos,I have a uniquie colletion That I own rites to-
If some one asks - let them see it, I promote the arts.There have been many trying to say I know nothing of the arts.I do semiars at schools that have high respect nationaly & one was shown on the dvd.

I am nationaly know & if my video is hard to see-I did not film any of it.I do the demos-I dont ask if the people filming have telicom skill.I get a copy & thats about it.There have been many who have seen it nationaly & understand -its home filmed or 1 camera.Just becouse you may hold a grudge or dont be people have the right to be masters(see the master post & see they dont)
This will never mean I have no skills.I have reignition & I have a disability but many on the site seem to make fun of disabilities insted of triing to see it & the skills they have,
Once again my certificates are authintic-they have been published & recignised in national mags & news letters.Just becouse a few dont want to see my ranks from your orginised assosiation -Will not ever dispell the fact I trained for over 30 years in the art.My seminars & massive students & recignition Nationaly will tell I am Guardian & Master & Represent the art at the level of Master & protector of the arts.
Any one is free to log on to the site & see who are the reps for each state.I clearly have been listed for California.I am authentic.I have not seen any ranks or demos from any one of the Martailtalk yet they seem to fell -they are the soul to all.
I will say this.Maany tried to cay Im a lier but post after post I wrote --Many nationaly have reply that my posts are good as well as those from Fmatalk site.
Here I say I have not lied ,I have a disability & some call me a lier or fake or unskilled due to the disability.Well for all the disabled vets -Im proud to say I have skills & my video shows it.For those who may want to see my ranks -a copy can be made if you compinsate the photo copy caust.I am disabled &dont have lots of money.There for I cant aford to give free.It seems when I do such as the video to be shown -few only see what they do.Check the datu post.See were some tried to say I have no skill & now from the Philippines-Its confirmed that whatI said is 100% true.
Sad they will never see the skills of disabled people.
We may be disabled but -we are people & have skills & recignised.
Mabuhay.

I am on FMA Talk as well. I do not see an improvement there.

As to skill, I siad you have not proven anything to me. If you truly know Dr Jerome Barber or PG Tom Bolden then you would know that they say skill is rank and you can only truly judge skill by either reviewing their skills first hand or by observing their teaching skills.

My comments towards you are the fact that you make claims and also make comments about others and then back off but do not retract your comments. Yet you send me PM's asking me in one and thne trying to prove to me why I need to retract my comments. Re-read what I have said.

Re-read what I have asked you!

Answer any of the simple questions I put to you in the thread I ask them not in some other thread. Not in some incoherent post where you try to answer me and ten others and mention people from other arts.

You might be nationally known, but until a couple of years ago I had not heard of you.

I am internationally known, yet I also expect that more people DO NOT know me, and do not care nor get upset when they do not know me. I smile and answer their questions. I work with them in person if I can. I try to be friendly and I do not attack or make comments about their organization nor their instructor. If I must I critique in as positive a way as I can.

You sir have attacked others, and then when you are questions step back and accuse of us being mean to you. Of not being able to understand us, even after we asked what language is your first language of main langauge. You repleid English. Then later many language. In one thread you say one thing and then in anther thread you will say the opposite. If you want to have people to take you seriously then please post seriously.

The problem is not your eyes as you claimed first. Now you use Autism as the excuse.

I have Dyslexia, and poor spelling and also cannot type I have taught myself. Yet, I seem to be able to communicate here. Ok this may nto be your best area. I grant that, but then use it well. Make one post that is good versus 5 or ten that are all unable to read or understand.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Video starts with the same Cert as the other one ends.

Introduction. - Audio falls out at key point about student of ...
Yet as mentioned others taped it.

1) Punches - History - Application

This begins with comments about not angling out but coming directly in. While some FMA's do control the center line this way, Modern Arnis does not. Some JKD does. The issue of angling out is where you have no changed the alignment of your center line with theirs. This allows for control of the center line just from a different aspect. I agree that it is easier to adjust your distance straight in the off to an angle.

Next section : Destroy Weapon and Attack
Video mentions this is Tai Chi. I will not comment on this section.

Next Section: Arm Bar to Neck and Punch:

** The point I want to bring up now, is that Tom speaks very clearly. His English is clear and concise on the video. His understnading of the language seems good. His use of slang seems good as well. He also does not present himself as someone with Autism. **

Scene Change: Looks like some explanation of Trapping hands with application. (* Tom shows what he wants, does not always clearly state what he wants. *) Although this could easily be JKD as well. Some of the terms used here are from JKD.

Scene Change: with Chest protectors, helmets and gloves begins with JKD terminology as well.

Scene Change: with just hand gloves. Tom makes comments about the "Crap" Others do. He does bring up an issue about someone on drugs being able to take pain. It is a good point. The issue here is that he is not telling the students at the same two day camp that an oblique (* Non parallel , non perpendicular *) will take care of this. Basically he demonstrates angling out. This is in contradiction to where he begins this camp and also the beginning of this third piece. Sorry he talking about an oblique kick. Yet when he demonstrates he does angle off and does not go straight in. Tom once again brings up this is Jeet Kun Do. ** A couple of minutes, done commenting **

Scene change: with Sticks - Tom states this is Kali. while this is Arnis, and this is Serrada and this is JKD. He make it seem form comments that each in progression is better than the later.

Scene Change: "Nun Chucka" - Tom demonstrates a few twirles and makes a comment about two twirls versus three. (* Not sure what this is about as it seems cut up *)

Scene Change: Empty Hand - Discussion about the punch and turning the knuckles over or not. ** I am not going to discuss this as I know both can be done if down right. **

Also covers some sparring aspects and distance, not really limited to Modern Arnis by a long shot.

Tape ends with someone attacking with two hands on a stick. One at each end. No explanation so it just looks out of place no way to understnad what is supposed to be covered here. Although the techniques looked more Japanese than Filipino or JKD'ish.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I thank you for your break down & view of the video .It was your post #13 where you stated you saw various ranks, patches & photos. No, the Conete Photo was from a seminar & my rank is displayed clearly on the Doce pares art.
Yes, I do Jeet Kune Do. No, I don't go to conventions to pick up photos.The pictures are displayed & some with letters of recomendation.
The demo of the bonkow or staff is short! Yes, Remy taught it & even Kelly Wardon has done an article on it.
The low spins with the barong were drills from Remy.Some of these drills can be seen on the old set of Modern Arnis tapes by Remy telling why & the history of the low spins or getting low. Watch them & see that Remy does spin with it. The 3-4 count were some of the basic hand drills of hubud. This would progress in time to pitty patty, as Remy called it. But since I had basic level students -I can't show highly skilled flow drills.
The serrada (you refer to this aspect) came from Ernesto. Ask him some time, "If it were life & death what would you use.--Serada."
Being that I did add some from Ernesto, it does not lessen the art or make it less authentic.
The footage I clipped for the Army Task force were the 1st demos showing the art. I will not put too much instructional footage on this as it was a reference only to my skills,ranks & lineage to the arts.
The patches are from 1975-99! Showing the International Philippino Federation. International Mono y Mono of the Philippines-1978 Modern Arnis Association of the Philippines-1975 National Arnis Association-1977 Modern Arnis Association of the Philippines-Modern Arnis 1999 patch & the small triangle NerField Council Patch.This is the patch for Datus & I stated to them: since I am not full Philippino I will not take any higher than Master.The Gaurian & Master title was awarded & shown 1981 date & signed by Remy Presas. As for me asking to resend your comment (the 'you have no right' on the Datus post),yes I did ask you such. Then I saw post #13 on the 'monkey' thread. It did not state anything good, but seemed to deny and doubt my skills & ranks. Then I typed the post showing that I am certified & and that it is displayed not only by internet accessable video, but in a national mag-it's been recognized & published in news letters & again re-stated by Dr. Barbar. The footage I sent them is more advanced- They have seen my skills. Some miscommunication has come between us on who certified me. In 1981 Remy gave me Guardian & Master! In 1987 Ernesto Gave me Gaudian & Master in his lines. As for Mr. Jones, he is a good friend & Elliot Sheer & George Mazic. Remy told me personally while in Chico, "Go through them for Ranks, I trust they will see your skills". Mr. Mazek was not my teacher, Remy was; Mazek signed & dated all my ranks.
Thank you for taking your time to break down my demo, I sincerely appreciate that. Maybe some time I can show you advanced & more highly advanced parts of Modern Arnis from 1975-99.
Once again Thank you for your time -I know your busy & you did, at least, see that I do have skills.This means alot. Not everyone likes what everyone does or contributes to the arts of arnis. I don't expect everyone to see any more then just some basic-line -art. I don't know who may be watching it & claim they know it due to a teaching from the past .(Example in JKD The water in hose) not a single L.A. person knew it until someone from Oakland demoed it. Now all claim JKD:) Oh, I almost forgot-at the seminar clip there is some JKD shown, nunchukas & the empty hand skill mixed from Remy & Ernesto (see 1-6 old set Remy & 1-6 New set 1988 from Ernesto; here the drills & take downs are shown).
Thanks again;
Mabuhay--Balisalomet

Nevada_MO_Guy

Green Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the video breakdowns Rich, nicely done :)

If the files were not so gynormous, I would have checked them out earlier. Seems Mr. Monkey is a popular fella on here.

Would be interesting to see the videos, that I've read about. Maybe this weekend I'll start downloading.

Rich Parsons

Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
I thank you for your break down & view of the video .It was your post #13 where you stated you saw various ranks, patches & photos. No, the Conete Photo was from a seminar & my rank is displayed clearly on the Doce pares art.
Yes, I do Jeet Kune Do. No, I don't go to conventions to pick up photos.The pictures are displayed & some with letters of recomendation.
The demo of the bonkow or staff is short! Yes, Remy taught it & even Kelly Wardon has done an article on it.
The low spins with the barong were drills from Remy.Some of these drills can be seen on the old set of Modern Arnis tapes by Remy telling why & the history of the low spins or getting low. Watch them & see that Remy does spin with it. The 3-4 count were some of the basic hand drills of hubud. This would progress in time to pitty patty, as Remy called it. But since I had basic level students -I can't show highly skilled flow drills.
The serrada (you refer to this aspect) came from Ernesto. Ask him some time, "If it were life & death what would you use.--Serada."
Being that I did add some from Ernesto, it does not lessen the art or make it less authentic.
The footage I clipped for the Army Task force were the 1st demos showing the art. I will not put too much instructional footage on this as it was a reference only to my skills,ranks & lineage to the arts.
The patches are from 1975-99! Showing the International Philippino Federation. International Mono y Mono of the Philippines-1978 Modern Arnis Association of the Philippines-1975 National Arnis Association-1977 Modern Arnis Association of the Philippines-Modern Arnis 1999 patch & the small triangle NerField Council Patch.This is the patch for Datus & I stated to them: since I am not full Philippino I will not take any higher than Master.The Gaurian & Master title was awarded & shown 1981 date & signed by Remy Presas. As for me asking to resend your comment (the 'you have no right' on the Datus post),yes I did ask you such. Then I saw post #13 on the 'monkey' thread. It did not state anything good, but seemed to deny and doubt my skills & ranks. Then I typed the post showing that I am certified & and that it is displayed not only by internet accessable video, but in a national mag-it's been recognized & published in news letters & again re-stated by Dr. Barbar. The footage I sent them is more advanced- They have seen my skills. Some miscommunication has come between us on who certified me. In 1981 Remy gave me Guardian & Master! In 1987 Ernesto Gave me Gaudian & Master in his lines. As for Mr. Jones, he is a good friend & Elliot Sheer & George Mazic. Remy told me personally while in Chico, "Go through them for Ranks, I trust they will see your skills". Mr. Mazek was not my teacher, Remy was; Mazek signed & dated all my ranks.
Thank you for taking your time to break down my demo, I sincerely appreciate that. Maybe some time I can show you advanced & more highly advanced parts of Modern Arnis from 1975-99.
Once again Thank you for your time -I know your busy & you did, at least, see that I do have skills.This means alot. Not everyone likes what everyone does or contributes to the arts of arnis. I don't expect everyone to see any more then just some basic-line -art. I don't know who may be watching it & claim they know it due to a teaching from the past .(Example in JKD The water in hose) not a single L.A. person knew it until someone from Oakland demoed it. Now all claim JKD:) Oh, I almost forgot-at the seminar clip there is some JKD shown, nunchukas & the empty hand skill mixed from Remy & Ernesto (see 1-6 old set Remy & 1-6 New set 1988 from Ernesto; here the drills & take downs are shown).
Thanks again;
Mabuhay--Balisalomet

Monkey et al,

No disrespect, but I saw more JKD then I saw Modern Arnis. I have no disrespect for JKD or even the art that GM Ernesto Presas teaches. I have recently been called a traditionalist by some people and it made me stop and think. I am a traditionalist. I like to have people have integrity and be honest. To give out what they have taught, to give credit to those who taught them. If one was to add something then they must be honest about it and tell people what they added and how they added and why they added it. Many times it is just a single technique with a new application or a slightly modified entry or closure, but even here people should be honest to their students. This allows them to pass on correct information so that in a few generations of students people understand why the different branches are different.

So to be honest with you I never said you had skill. I gave a generic break down of what was on the tape. I tried to be as PC as possible, for I do not like to be only negative. Yet it seems some will take my comments as really positive and affirmation, and they were not meant as such.

They were just as they are written a break down with minimum comments. To help others make up their own mind, and not to be overly influeneced by me.

Latest Discussions