mongols vs ninja

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I dont know who that guy is ..it can be just a coincidense ...but you people are wasting time correlating it...plz stop it..

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hmm i checked that ..it pretty the same type of question ...with same language...but that is not me....bro i think you have some serious grudge against that guy..why dont you settle that first....everything was fine before you joined the discussion...what is your problem...if you dont like it please ignore that...why are you so obsessed with it...did u had a fight before ?? Why dont you stop right now..you are such a senior guy whome i respect...but if you do like that ...then....i am sorry ..but please stop...

I haven't posted on MAP in a few years, so no, I didn't have a fight with the "other" poster… but I did notice the similarities. As far as "everything was fine until I joined the discussion", you might want to check my signature to give an idea as to why I'm concerned with foolish ideas and incorrect knowledge being presented as the truth in this area… and frankly, I've made a couple of posts tonight to help correct your complete lack of knowledge, that's hardly me being "obsessed"… your persecution complex, on the other hand…

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ok i respect your knowledge but a master wont behave like that...you keep on posting and i keep on replying ..we are simply wasting time...i am pretty sure you are of the alter egos on MAP whome people do not like on discussion forums...same with me... so keep away...save your energy to quarrel with your wife..

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So do i...but dont correlate with kalari or any other with me..

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Er… what?

Look, you want to insist it's not you, despite the incredible co-incidences, fine… that wasn't the real point… the point was that your knowledge is not only lacking, what knowledge you have is based in incorrect understandings, false information, and fantasy writings. None of this has been me "fighting" you, it's been me pointing that out… and you've gone on an overly defensive tact about whether or not you are this "kalari55" or not.

The only real thing for you to take away from all this is that your very premise is based in fantasy and no real grasp of the subjects you're trying to ask about… so my advise was to ignore everything you think you know… as that's the safest option for you. Start again… because you need to. Whether or not you are this other poster, or if it's your evil twin from a parallel universe (or maybe you are… his question came a week before you posted the same thing here…) doesn't matter… you still don't know anything about the topic. The only thing to say based on your OP is that it's almost entirely incorrect.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No, Steve, there's no rule… it was brought up to show that (if it is the same person), there were reasons he (they?) were getting the same kind of response… it was done to give some perspective, as well as a couple of other reasons that aren't that important to get into here… but you might want to actually pay attention to what's said. In the previous post to yours, I point out that it's a side issue… but one that that the OP was continuing. The real point was the position of misinformation he was coming from in the first place.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
No, Steve, there's no rule… it was brought up to show that (if it is the same person), there were reasons he (they?) were getting the same kind of response… it was done to give some perspective, as well as a couple of other reasons that aren't that important to get into here… but you might want to actually pay attention to what's said. In the previous post to yours, I point out that it's a side issue… but one that that the OP was continuing. The real point was the position of misinformation he was coming from in the first place.
Thanks, Chris. Glad to hear it. Do you see how the OP continued because you led him to? If you bring up the weather, you can't criticize someone else for responding with a comment about the snow.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks, Chris. Glad to hear it. Do you see how the OP continued because you led him to? If you bring up the weather, you can't criticize someone else for responding with a comment about the snow.
But then you couldn't tell the responder that everything he thought about the formation of snow was wrong.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please provide evidence of the Mongol Horde fighting "hashashins"… then completely rethink your take and understanding of everything else you're discussing here… as there is nothing even close to correct in what you're talking about.

Actually, @Chris Parker , the Hashsashins were officially wiped out in 1259......by the Mongols.

Just sayin'

Latest Discussions