mongols vs ninja

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mongols attacked/attempted to attack japan several times in history ...but did they ever encounter ninjas??
they fought hashashins ..but did they ever fight asian assassins?

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
did they mostly fight on sea and coastlines ..? i think samurais were first line of attack who varded the mongols off..............had the mongols done occupation for a long time in japan then the ninjas would have shown up ...

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
by the way what martial arts did mongols mostly use??

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I don't think they used a specific martial art for fighting but did use wrestling for amusement and fitness. Wrestling is still hugely popular in Mongolia today, it's one of their national sports. I watched a documentary where Joanna Lumley was retracing journeys she made when she was younger, one of the places she went was Mongolia.
Mongolia Culture Blog: Mongolian Wrestling

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Mongols also entered/tried to enter china and india ..how about their encounter with lin kuei or thuggee??

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mongols attacked/attempted to attack japan several times in history ...but did they ever encounter ninjas??
they fought hashashins ..but did they ever fight asian assassins?

Please provide evidence of the Mongol Horde fighting "hashashins"… then completely rethink your take and understanding of everything else you're discussing here… as there is nothing even close to correct in what you're talking about.

did they mostly fight on sea and coastlines ..? i think samurais were first line of attack who varded the mongols off..............had the mongols done occupation for a long time in japan then the ninjas would have shown up ...

Frankly, you obviously have no idea whatsoever about Japanese history, martial and otherwise… so I advise against thinking you have a clue about what happened, who was involved, and so on. Most importantly, you have seriously misunderstood what a "ninja" was, what the time periods involved were, and more.

At this point, it's a case of you not only being off base, it's a case of not even being wrong (Not even wrong - RationalWiki).

None that would be recognised as a "martial art" by modern definitions…

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
There is no harm in being " not even wrong"..we here to discuss ..most of us would not be having full knowledge of everything...thats why experts like you are required. ..

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
There's lots of harm in being "not even wrong"… especially if it leads to continuing to perpetuate false ideas and incorrect "information". But the point is that, where you are right now, you are not even in a position to be corrected until you drop all the ideas you currently have.

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
That is why you are required to correct it...

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The biggest correction is to forget what you think you know, as it's all incorrect. To that end, the very premise of this thread (as well as the ones you've started and engaged in on MAP) is flawed to the point of being uncorrectable… as said, not even wrong. This is why you've received the responses you did on MAP, by the way… it's the same as someone coming onto a forum and asking about the truth behind Naruto… it's simply not even wrong…

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So, you're saying that the member on Martial Arts Planet, kalari55, isn't also you? Pretty co-incidental that this thread (ninja uniform - Martial Arts Planet) turned up at about the same time, with almost identical phrasing and questions to the ones you asked here (in the "Origin of the Ninja Uniform" thread), wouldn't you say?

Hmm…

OP
jaikali

jaikali

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hmm i checked that ..it pretty the same type of question ...with same language...but that is not me....bro i think you have some serious grudge against that guy..why dont you settle that first....everything was fine before you joined the discussion...what is your problem...if you dont like it please ignore that...why are you so obsessed with it...did u had a fight before ?? Why dont you stop right now..you are such a senior guy whome i respect...but if you do like that ...then....i am sorry ..but please stop...

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, you're saying that the member on Martial Arts Planet, kalari55, isn't also you? Pretty co-incidental that this thread (ninja uniform - Martial Arts Planet) turned up at about the same time, with almost identical phrasing and questions to the ones you asked here (in the "Origin of the Ninja Uniform" thread), wouldn't you say?

Hmm…

Two things jump out at me here...one, 'Hannibal' is quite good looking, is he single lol and two Deadpool is on there!!!! how cool is that! ( go see the film, it's great entertainment)

But yes, I'd say that the poster there is the same as the poster here...... I've never seen the need to ask the same question on various sites, smacks of not having much of a life if you spend that much time online.

Latest Discussions