Reaction score
No worries. There'll be more.
MAO

OP
M

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Although it wasn't as large a group as in the past, all who attended appeared to have a good time and learn something new. We had people representing wing chun, kenpo, tkd, Vee jujutsu, aikido and of course modern arnis. The next MAO seminar will be in November.
Respectfully,
MAO

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MAO

Is this Nov. an event that Guru Tony Marcial was invited to? If this is the event, then I think I will be accompanying him. He mentioned an event at your school in Nov. that he was going to attend. Hope to meet you in Nov.

OP
M

Mao

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes it is. I had called and asked if he would be interested in doing a seminar with me. I have a student whome I recommended train with Guro Tony when he was in Cleveland on business. I had stopped in to meet Guro Tony and see a class a few years ago and really liked Tony as a person as well as his material. I thought it would be great to get together. I am happy that he agreed. I am looking forward to the Nov. seminar! I look forward to meeting you as well.
Till then,
MAO

OULobo

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by TallAdam85
any of u guys coming on the 6th in Michigan?

I'm still beating myself for not being able to attend. I had made plans earlier that are no where near as noble and selfless as the charity seminar. I'd love to get to meet some of the fellow forumites and see some great demos for a good cause, unfortunatly this previous engagment has long been planned and is rather expensive to cancel. Give my best to Marissa and the MartialTalk members that attend.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by OULobo
I'm still beating myself for not being able to attend. I had made plans earlier that are no where near as noble and selfless as the charity seminar. I'd love to get to meet some of the fellow forumites and see some great demos for a good cause, unfortunatly this previous engagment has long been planned and is rather expensive to cancel. Give my best to Marissa and the MartialTalk members that attend.

MAO, Sorry for the off topic subjects :D

The following Thread is not as noble, yet will have the same instructor(s) in the Detroit Area.

There will also be some MT personages there as well :D

:asian:

Latest Discussions