MMA: Bobby Lashley stops Bob Sapp, and Yvel stunned Rizzo at Ultimate Chaos

Clark Kent

<B>News Bot</B>
Reaction score
BILOXI, Miss. (June 27, 2009) – Popular Bobby Lashley took superheavyweight Bob “The Beast Sapp to the mat right off the opening belland used his improved ground-and-pound game to win by first-roundsubmission in the main event on the “Ultimate Chaos” pay-per-view event,

More...
Other Event News
The hardest hitting MMA news from MMARingReport.com

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Anyone else completely unimpressed of a win over Bob Sapp?
I would like to see Bobby Lashley fight Brock Lesnar. Other then that I have absolutely no faith in either of these two guys. Above average Wrestlers, with Above average physiques...and below average in every other range of MMA

TheArtofDave

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You can go to You Tube to view the fight I was told by a friend of mine. So that puts Lashley at a 4-0 in his MMA venture. However, he wants 2 more fights I guess before he decides whether he wants to end up in Strike Force, Affliction, or even possibly the UFC but I honestly doubt Dana would accept him in with open arms.

Also I heard that was one of the worst MMA PPV's broadcast ever! So while Lashley may have a win over Sapp. That's really all he has. When he beats a respectable fighter I'll take notice. Until then I'm not impressed.

AceHBK

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I have no problem with Lashley doing MMA and taking his time to move up. If you have ever watched MMA Live on ESPN the guy is humble and wnats to work his way up the ladder. I commend that especially when a lot of guys just want to jump ahead of everyone else.

Yeah he beat Bob Sapp but again Sapp had almost 80 lbs. of weight over Lashley and he isn't a cake walk. We all know, anything can happen in the ring so you can never take anyone lightly. He did what he should have done and in an impressive nature. If he won by decision you guys would talk about how he sucked and had to let it go to the judges to decide. If he got straight into the UFC or Affliction you guys would have complained about how he was given better treatment and how he should have worked his way up.

Might as well just say you don't like the guy at all for your own reason and leave it at that. The guy did wrestle in college and has some skills and works hard on improving it and is with American Top Team. He is working his way up with small promotions and taking on whoever he can get in the cage with the get better with his skills.