Misc ll

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1.If you call a report on noisy neighbors dont be afraid to give your name..With the new dispatch systems we know who you are when you called in..The information is NEVER given to the public..The one case I know of where a dispatcher called and warned the offending parties that the police were in route and who called the complaint was found out and she was terminated and faced criminal charges..

This post is not for everyone but for the small handfull that are not sure of procidure and may have questions or concerns..

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
1.If you call a report on noisy neighbors dont be afraid to give your name..With the new dispatch systems we know who you are when you called in..The information is NEVER given to the public..The one case I know of where a dispatcher called and warned the offending parties that the police were in route and who called the complaint was found out and she was terminated and faced criminal charges..

This post is not for everyone but for the small handfull that are not sure of procidure and may have questions or concerns..
At home, I do call things in anonymously. Professional reasons... And there are a lot of caveats on the E911 system and it's ability to ID a caller. Which I mainly state so that people understand why the dispatcher still asks callers for locations and names.

Latest Discussions