Mike Tyson

Would you fight Mike Tyson?

• YES! I could kick his tail, or at least go a couple of rounds...

• Hell no! I'm not crazy!

• I wouldn't, but it would be amusing to watch someone else try.

• That whole idea is a BAD one!

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

Ronin

I love Tysons responses after the latest fight "I just gotta get my **** together!"

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by Ronin
I love Tysons responses after the latest fight "I just gotta get my **** together!"

Its so true :asian:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I voted I could take a couple fo round from this guy called Tyson.

Pay me a few Million and I would think about it. :D

tarabos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
i've posted my view on "reality" shows on a thread in the MMA forum in the past. this is pretty much the same thing.

keep this reality nonsense crap out of boxing/MMA/martial arts period. Reality TV has already trivialized thing we would normally all hold a bit sacred: Love, relationships, even marriage. not to mention various sports.

boxing especially has been drug through the mud enough due to corrupt and greedy promoters since almost the beginning of the sport as an organized event. now tv producers have decided that they want to get in on the action?

then of course there's mikey tyson....who doesn't excatly give the sport a good name either

admittedly though...i would watch this show and probably not be able to miss an episode.

I

Infight

Maybe nowadays, but in the past, no way, rather fall from Empire State! His problems is, dont care about learning something ground fight, once on ground, hell get on troubles.

Latest Discussions