Micturation Syncope

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my simple goals in life is to die with my pants on. Because I've been to way too many DOA calls where the victim was on the can, without their pants...

Follow up with your doc... Won't be surprised if it was just low BP from getting up sudden-like, but not something I would encourage blowing off, either..
(I also want to arrest a clown -- in full costume.)

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
That was exciting. Passed out after getting up to urinate last night. Hit the floor hard. Not feeling all that great this morning. Anyone else ever experience this?
blood pressure, sinus, brain issues. There are numerous reasons for why someone would pass out like that. The only real way to know is to see a doctor so that he can start checking off the possibilities and determine what isn't causing it.

Good thing you didn't head butt anything when you passed out.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
(I also want to arrest a clown -- in full costume.)

Had a memo at roll call a couple weeks ago about that very thing. Apparently, the whole clown/crime thing has reached here as well. There have been multiple incidents, a couple of them violent.

I never liked clowns, they creep me out for some reason, always have. Not in a "oh no" way, more in a "bury the fk'r behind the projects" kind of way. As the old song goes - Send in the clowns.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Had a memo at roll call a couple weeks ago about that very thing. Apparently, the whole clown/crime thing has reached here as well. There have been multiple incidents, a couple of them violent.

I never liked clowns, they creep me out for some reason, always have. Not in a "oh no" way, more in a "bury the fk'r behind the projects" kind of way. As the old song goes - Send in the clowns.
Beside, clowns are racist. They stumble around in Irish Face. :)

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's been a goal of mine since I started...

Every hear someone describe an idiot as a clown? Like "what'd that clown do to get arrested?"... I want to arrest a CLOWN for real.

As for the creepy clowns... Yeah, they need to get dealt with.

KangTsai

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I once sat down on a plastic chair for something over two hours. I did pass out for five seconds and fell over, but that was just the blood from my head rushing down to ensure my leg wouldn't rot and fall off. Same experience, not nearly as serious though! Hope you get it sorted with a good doctor.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad your fall only left you with banged-up knees.

I've never had this specifically with urination, but my BP is low enough I commonly get light-headed if I stand too quickly from laying down or from seiza. In many cases, the world goes gray. I've fallen down a few times over the years, though I've only ever lost a second or two of consciousness and never had an injury. After looking up the term, I think I'll be a prime candidate for that in a few years. Something to look forward to.

JR 137

Grandmaster
Reaction score

It's been a goal of mine since I started...

Every hear someone describe an idiot as a clown? Like "what'd that clown do to get arrested?"... I want to arrest a CLOWN for real.

As for the creepy clowns... Yeah, they need to get dealt with.

Forget arresting them...

Last edited:

Latest Discussions