Merry Christmas, everybody

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I sincerely hope 2019 is better for all of us.

XMsc4Yk.jpg

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all of you!

Xmas2.jpg

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day. Many blessings, love, peace and joy to you and your loved ones. Honoured to be part of this great community.

:)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And some historical perspective...

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were
about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the
toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of Crown Royal. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the Crown Royal.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree........

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I've been taking guitar lessons for the last 16 months and kept it a secret from my family. I surprised them this year by doing some Christmas carols with them. They were shocked. It was great.

Dude, that's so fricken' awesome!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
And some historical perspective...

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were
about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the
toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of Crown Royal. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the Crown Royal.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree........
Hahahaha! XD

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been taking guitar lessons for the last 16 months and kept it a secret from my family. I surprised them this year by doing some Christmas carols with them. They were shocked. It was great.
So darn cool man, good on ya!

Latest Discussions