meditate?

hwarang_do_adam

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
does anyone here do it on a regular basis and if so please let me know if or how it has changed your life.

What forms do you use?
How often?
Is there different types for different levels of stress?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have been meditating for twenty years after every practice, What I do is sit there and go over the entire day and look to see what I could have done better and try to finds ways of making me one with the world. So far it has helped my temper and general look at life itself.

ancient warrior

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
u really need to meditate on a regular basis taking yoga will help also its all about learning how to breath the proper way for strength cardio & thought

Christina05

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have been meditating for twenty years after every practice, What I do is sit there and go over the entire day and look to see what I could have done better and try to finds ways of making me one with the world. So far it has helped my temper and general look at life itself.

I agree its a good time to reflect on your day. And I to have found that it helps with the temper and stress.

Errant108

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I just posted up info on our next meditation retreat in the Events forum. Check it out!

If you have any questions about meditation & the KMA, feel free to let me know!