Mcgregor vs Diaz

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
So tonight's the rematch between them who does everyone think takes it? I'm going with Diaz this time he's actually trained and now knows Conor's game whereas last time he was drinking and doing whatever before he got called up and I reckon Diaz is in his head. After the childish water bottle throwing Conor was really worked up and angry unlike what he normally is so I say Diaz.

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Mc Gregor seems more riled for sure. It's a tough one to call. If it stays standing McGregor, if it goes to the ground Diaz.

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Mc Gregor seems more riled for sure. It's a tough one to call. If it stays standing McGregor, if it goes to the ground Diaz.
I know that's what most thing but the only reason it went to the ground last time was because mcgregor shot an awful takedown because he got rocked badly on his feet and knew he'd go down if he got hit again and mcgregor hit Diaz with everything he hd last time and was no where near going down

Paul_D

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
True, but then McGregor wasn't training for a 170lb opponent last time either.

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
True, but then McGregor wasn't training for a 170lb opponent last time either.
Yeah I've seen that to haha so many excuses for mcgregors loss online lol haha (not saying that's what you're doing but just in general) but Diaz is a natural lightweight and all mcgregor had to do was not cut weight for the fight and honestly would it have made much difference whatever weight he was training for his power wouldve been the same and his cardio wouldve been the same

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Have to say that whole water bottle was laughable firstly it was like a bunch of school boys bored in class and second if Diaz wanted to go for him why did he only get agressive once he left the table and was up in the stands why didnt he just go for him right there

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Diaz is the bigger fighter so yet again I believe he will win. Though I am 100 percent not a fan to Diaz. I would like to see McGregor win this one though to add some spice to their rivalry! ;)

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Diaz is the bigger fighter so yet again I believe he will win. Though I am 100 percent not a fan to Diaz. I would like to see McGregor win this one though to add some spice to their rivalry! ;)
God no the mcgregor fanboys will be unbearable if he wins they're bad enough after he lost let alone if he wins. Anyway mcgregor needs to actually defend his title

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God no the mcgregor fanboys will be unbearable if he wins they're bad enough after he lost let alone if he wins. Anyway mcgregor needs to actually defend his title

And the Connor haters will be unbearable if he loses.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Couple of loud mouths. I think Conor wins if he doesn't get mad when he gets slapped a few times.

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well then McGgregor gets the decision. It was a great fight very close and I'm not sure who took it I'd have to watch it again but as soon as it ended I knew mcgregor would be announced the winner. I always knew if it was a close decision they'd give it to him. There's a lot of money now on the table for a third one now. Here's the stats for the fight and well it's pretty obvious who landed more. But great fight for both.

This isn't hating but I don't think mcgregor has a chance for the lightweight title I mean he barely beat a mid tier fighter I mean Diaz is a great fighter but he's not championship level. He lost his fight easily to Henderson. Mcgregor needs to stop playing this game of holding more than one belt and just defend what he has. Even though he won I think it made it obvious he'll never win the lightweight belt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 210

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
All in all it was a good UFC 202. I enjoyed the prefights on UFC Fightpass, prelims on Fox Sports1 and of course the pay per view. The Rumble fight was awesome!

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
All in all it was a good UFC 202. I enjoyed the prefights on UFC Fightpass, prelims on Fox Sports1 and of course the pay per view. The Rumble fight was awesome!
Yep shame it got overlooked seriously look on rumbles post fight interview video on YouTube the whole damm things filled with commens saying things like "mcgregor 1, 2, 4" or "the king is back" rubbish like that on another fighters video. I've always loved rumble it's just mad that that guy used to make 170 (sometimes lol)

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

That is a big day though.

Tim means seriously impressed me.

By the way what is your take on cm punks first fight coming up?

And the winner of the ultimate fighter getting fed to mighty mouse.

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

Just wish brooks would hurry up and fight it's been drawn out for so long now. Personally I reckon he's going to get destroyed he's got 0 experience and he keeps getting injured but hey fair play to the guy for stepping up. I know people don't like he got straight in the ufc but that's not his fault that's the companies he's not going to turn down their money to fight in the local circuit.

As for Mighty Mouse well really who else is there for him to fight and all the people on tuf will be champions in other organisations so it's not like he'll be getting a 1-1 fighter

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Means looked really good. As for CM Punk if they put him in with anybody good I expect him to get killed. However, it looks like they are matching him up with a newbie like himself. Lucky for him.

Mighty Mouse has cleaned his division out. There is no one for him to face so I actually like what they have done to bring in some fresh talent. However, in the end Mighty Mouse will probably beat that person like a drum! ;)

OP
Kickboxer101

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Means looked really good. As for CM Punk if they put him in with anybody good I expect him to get killed. However, it looks like they are matching him up with a newbie like himself. Lucky for him.

Mighty Mouse has cleaned his division out. There is no one for him to face so I actually like what they have done to bring in some fresh talent. However, in the end Mighty Mouse will probably beat that person like a drum! ;)
Well mickey gall is 2-0 as a pro and 2-0 as an amateur and finished all his fights and he's already fought in the ufc so he has that advantage already but even if brooks wins there's no way he gets into the top 10 or anywhere near a title