Matt Hughes Vs. Royce Gracie

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I bet USADA pays well. With your drug sniffing abilities, you could be a real asset to them. They wouldn't need all those pesky and apparently useless tests they use now anymore either. Have you considered filling out an application?
Don't need any special ability. Everyone with half a brain knows that guy is juicing. The guys a cheat plain and simple. Fails drug tests, refuses to get off the stool in between rounds so he gets extra rest after nearly being knocked out, misses weight, pours water over his body in the corner to make himself more slippery.

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Don't need any special ability. Everyone with half a brain knows that guy is juicing. The guys a cheat plain and simple. Fails drug tests, refuses to get off the stool in between rounds so he gets extra rest after nearly being knocked out, misses weight, pours water over his body in the corner to make himself more slippery.

Yes of course. They(USADA and UFC) have been paid off in Cuban cigars to continue to let him fight and act like he has passed the drug screens.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hey @Tames D got something you want to tell me? Nearly every day you're rating my posts as funny...it's getting boring got something to say say it

OP
Monkey Turned Wolf

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Matt Hughes is the winner 6-3! Next matchup, which will be posted friday, is Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Forrest Griffin