Mastering Jujitsu...

Zujitsuka

Blue Belt
Reaction score
...by Renzo Gracie and John Danaher. I received this book as a Father's Day gift and I really, really like it. It costs less than $20 bucks, and it is well laid out. I am really impressed on the way Renzo and Danaher put this book together. This is not your typcial BJJ/GJJ/MMA book. Check it out.

Peace & health,

D

Disco

Mr. Z, thanks for the heads up. First chance I get I'll have to review it.
:asian:

Randy Strausbaugh

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Ditto to the above kudos, but I think the thing I like best about it is the fact that it features no-gi grappling. I've always felt that relying on the strength or even the presence of an attacker's clothing is a weakness in many other jujutsu books. I've just given it a cursory glance, but it seems to be very street-applicable.

Trying to avoid life's potholes,
Randy Strausbaugh

Old Fat Kenpoka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The 2 1/2 pages on the "Basic Problem of Martial Arts Training" near the end of the book are right on the money! The section on the importance of the clinch was the one that enlightened me the most. Great book.

Fightfan00

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I thought the section on Basic problems with matial arts training is right on the money also.From the chapters in the mastering jujitsu book that i've read the book is well written and gets down to the meat and potatoes of things.

Latest Discussions