Master Ting Kwok Wai (Thomas)

jonesy123

White Belt
Reaction score
has anyone heard of Master Ting Kwok Wai (Thomas), he is a student of GrandMaster Chu Sheung Tin, he is president of the NIWCKFA www.niwckfa.org in northern ireland.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
has anyone heard of Master Ting Kwok Wai (Thomas), he is a student of GrandMaster Chu Sheung Tin, he is president of the NIWCKFA www.niwckfa.org in northern ireland.

Jonesy123--welcome to the forum! I don't know about Master Ting Kwok Wai, but then I'm on the west side of the pond, out in Arizona. Yee-Haw!

I checked out the web page and see that Master Ting is a student of Tsui Sheung Tin in the lineage of the late Grandmaster Yip Man. But I also saw a few things that seemed a bit odd, such as references to "animal forms" which I've never heard of before in Wing Chun (WC/WT, or VT). I also saw "Nunchuka" (sic) listed among the weapons offered. Now nunchaku are kinda fun, but...and this is just a personal thing...they've got some "tacky" associations, at least outside of traditional Okinawan Kobudo (which I highly respect). Anyway, if this is your school, don't mind me...in fact I'd love to hear more about it.

Latest Discussions