Martial Talk Named 2d Worst MA Forum!

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
when i first sign in i can see my tiger next to 'welcome back blade there have been blabbity blah posts and blabbity blah threads....'

when I went to ken morgan's profile and looked at his friends list (which I am on) I can also see my tiger.

When I'm reading a thread though like this one...all i see is the tabby cat.

Very strange. and very weird.....

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is another reason why I have such little use for the mainstream media...

William Safire, writing in The Rocky Mountain News, today calls Martial Talk the second worst martial forum on the Internet.

In his annual review, Safire ranks Bullshido as the absolute worst, writing that it is," a group of self appointed Budo gods who, deservedly, lack a congregation."

About Martial Talk, Safire opined that we, " collectively must have suffered too many blows to the head to write with such banality". He wonders," just what these people could find to create 1000, let alone 10000 posts, about".

Safire is no less critical of political sites, calling George Soros "a villain fit to have headed SPECTRE in an old James Bond film" and terming Democratic Underground " the Tower of Babel meets godless communism in a lunatic asylum".

Go figure...:BSmeter:

screenshot or it never happened.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
This is another reason why I have such little use for the mainstream media...

William Safire, writing in The Rocky Mountain News, today calls Martial Talk the second worst martial forum on the Internet.

In his annual review, Safire ranks Bullshido as the absolute worst, writing that it is," a group of self appointed Budo gods who, deservedly, lack a congregation."

About Martial Talk, Safire opined that we, " collectively must have suffered too many blows to the head to write with such banality". He wonders," just what these people could find to create 1000, let alone 10000 posts, about".

Safire is no less critical of political sites, calling George Soros "a villain fit to have headed SPECTRE in an old James Bond film" and terming Democratic Underground " the Tower of Babel meets godless communism in a lunatic asylum".

Go figure...:BSmeter:

Apparently he never spent any time on a sight with a very similar name to MT that is...well... horrible.. or maybe he did and got confused...

Scott T

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I'm seeing a cat with a tutu around it's neck as everybody's avatar. Heh, I guess something about April turns everybody into puss ies. :uhyeah: (blasted word filter!)

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I guess I'm the biggest one here then, based on the size of my avatar, lol!

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
there is no cat

Attachments

• $nokitty.jpg
    $nokitty.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 204

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
Does Safire even train? He has a large soapbox but that doesn't mean his opinion is valid..

Sorry for the banal post!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Does Safire even train?

well.. if he did.. he does not anymore

E's passed on! This Safire is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the desk 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! this is an ex-Safire!!

Sorry, I shall now go hang my head in shame, stand in the corner, and think about what I've done

Latest Discussions