Martial Arts on CV Hobbies

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wok-smuggling controller, huh? I have factory in Szechuan Province. Have opening for Wok-smuggling controller. Good rate.. pay you fiddy dorra US.. Interested? You know Kung Fu? Do not forget to include Martial Art hobby on resume!
I used to go to a Chinese Food Place Thing called Wok On Wheels. Maybe the Wok-smuggling Controller controls the Smuggle Woks with Wheels? And Theyre all Smuggly?

Oh god.

I just realised how cute Smuggle can sound if You say the word over and over again in a soft voice. Its... Weird. SMUGGLE!

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to go to a Chinese Food Place Thing called Wok On Wheels. Maybe the Wok-smuggling Controller controls the Smuggle Woks with Wheels? And Theyre all Smuggly?

Oh god.

I just realised how cute Smuggle can sound if You say the word over and over again in a soft voice. Its... Weird. SMUGGLE!

Can't you all just picture him walking around all day muttering "smuggle"? I think you're going to scare a few people...

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wok%20Smuggler

For the non-brits, and the non-northern Brits, this is a Wok-Smuggler ;)

2903125449_9dc0a0182f.jpg

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I agree, if I was in personal I would want " just the facts, no BS " kind of 'cv' as you called it. I would tend to ignore the others.

Latest Discussions