Martial Arts in Sci-Fi and Fantasy #9: If "What art should I take" were asked by a Superhero

PhotonGuy

Senior Master
Reaction score
[QUOTE="jks9199, post: 1966242, member: 9418"So Superman is incredibly strong... wouldn't he be more effective with good training? What if he meets someone similar in strength...[/QUOTE]
He did go up against someone with similar or perhaps greater strength then him, Doomsday. I was thinking, martial arts would've really helped Superman in his fight against Doomsday, he might've even lived.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
[QUOTE="jks9199, post: 1966242, member: 9418"So Superman is incredibly strong... wouldn't he be more effective with good training? What if he meets someone similar in strength...
He did go up against someone with similar or perhaps greater strength then him, Doomsday. I was thinking, martial arts would've really helped Superman in his fight against Doomsday, he might've even lived.[/QUOTE]

Take his back and choke him out. Save all that chasing a guy down after you have punched them through a building.

D

Deleted member 34973

None of those superheroes have anything on Starlord and Tazer face.

D

Deleted member 34973

Don't know anything about Starlord or Tazer face, this is just me but I find it more important to know about real stuff.
They are from 'Guardians of the Galaxy'.
But, I don't think anything in this thread, is about real stuff. Unless Superheroes have become real.

OP
skribs

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't know anything about Starlord or Tazer face, this is just me but I find it more important to know about real stuff.

This is the off-topic forum, and this is the 9th installment of my series that is looking at science fiction and fantasy. Of course it ain't real.

Latest Discussions