• 5 - excellent

• 4 - good

• 3 - average

• 2 - below average

• 1 - poor

Results are only viewable after voting.
T

TonyM.

Considering the guy in the first nautilis commercials had never used one before they filmed him I generally disregard all pitchmen.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
[font=&quot]Well there is 1 thing you and I agree on. [/font]

Actually, it's been quite a bit more than that, I just choose to stay silent most of the time. :) I'd actually like to sip a long island iced tea with 'ya. You're a straight shooter, no nonsense and I like that. :asian:

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
jfarnsworth said:
Actually, it's been quite a bit more than that, I just choose to stay silent most of the time. :) I'd actually like to sip a long island iced tea with 'ya. You're a straight shooter, no nonsense and I like that. :asian:
Sounds good....I like "Ice Tea".
Ever try an Alabama Slammer?
They go down good in the summer too.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RRouuselot said:
Sounds good....I like "Ice Tea".
Ever try an Alabama Slammer?
They go down good in the summer too.

Had to put a post here as seeing your name come up under new posts each time someone responds to the poll is frightening to a lot of people, myself included. :)

On topic: sure, I think it's great for martial artists to be in the best shape possible.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
Had to put a post here as seeing your name come up under new posts each time someone responds to the poll is frightening to a lot of people, myself included.

I was having a lot of fun thinking about people's reactions to that...:ultracool