marine stabbed at Best Buy

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So a Marine and his buddies decide to bum-rush/tackle a known armed criminal in an act of Good Samaritanism (or Vigilantism, depending on your perspective) and one of them gets stabbed?

Quelle Suprise.

While I applaud their willingness to not sit around like lumps on a log and just "accept that crime happens," I can't quite attribute any special significance to the fact that an unarmed man got stabbed by a guy with a knife.

The story shouldn't be "Marine stabbed at Best Buy" it should be "Marine(s) stop armed shoplifter."

Neverthless, it does, however, dovetail nicely with the fact that I taught some standard hand-parries against slash and ice-pick stabs last night. :)

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So a Marine and his buddies decide to bum-rush/tackle a known armed criminal in an act of Good Samaritanism (or Vigilantism, depending on your perspective) and one of them gets stabbed?
Kirk

Agreed. And thanks for using the capital 'M', as 'Marine' is a proper noun. I always grit my teeth when people refer to Marines as 'marines' or God help me, 'soldiers'.

Latest Discussions